Windows 10: How to Add or Remove Folders from Windows 11 Start Menu

Discus and support How to Add or Remove Folders from Windows 11 Start Menu in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this guide, we will see how we can add or remove folders from Windows 10/11 Start Menu. With Windows 11, Microsoft has made a lot of changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 24, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Add or Remove Folders from Windows 11 Start Menu

How to Add or Remove Folders from Windows 11 Start Menu Personalize-on-Windows-11.png
    In this guide, we will see how we can add or remove folders from Windows 10/11 Start Menu. With Windows 11, Microsoft has made a lot of changes to the Start Menu. The way it looks, its default placement, etc. In Windows 10, folders like Settings, File Explorer are added to the Start Menu by default […]

This article How to Add or Remove Folders from Windows 11 Start Menu first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 24, 2021

2. Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10  

Hi, @Brink:

My caffeine titer is low, so I must be missing some blatant, basic step to add a shortcut to my account's All Apps list in the Start menu (Option1).
    The new process both for creating shortcuts and for adding/removing items to the Win10 start menu has me flummoxed.
    Your tutorials are always "topnotch", so this must be a cockpit error on my part.

>I would like to follow the suggestion on page 1 of the wushowhide.diagcab tutorial to add a shortcut in All Apps for my account.

I have d/l the wushowhide.diagcab and saved it to my downloads folder.
    I have done Step 1 on Page 1 of THIS tutorial to navigate to the Start Menu Programs folder.
    But HOW do I actually complete Step 3 to create a shortcut and then add it to the Start Menu "All Apps"??

I think I need to first somehow create a shortcut for the .cab file and then add it to All Apps in the start menu???

Please advise.

Thanks!
    MM

P.S. I have been postponing the probably inevitable installation of Class Shell.
    I would rather not have to install a 3rd-party program to be able to perform basic Windows tasks.
    But this new workflow in Win10 for a basic functionality might force me to do it.
    Sigh.

MoxieMomma, Jul 24, 2021
  3. nora.e Win User
    nora.e, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Customize Start List Folders in Windows 10  

Hello @WTenNewbie, *Smile

If you like, you could use step 4 in Option One of the tutorial below to add a folder that contains your own shortcuts in the All apps list on the Start menu.

*Arrow Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Add or Remove Folders from Windows 11 Start Menu - Similar Threads - Add Remove Folders

2. Remove folder from start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove folder from start menu: I want to remove the applications from the folder. I want them to appear in alphabetical order without being in folder. IT something hard to find an application when it's located in these folder. For example: I want to open windows PowerShell from start menu and I start...
  3. Remove folder from start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove folder from start menu: I want to remove the applications from the folder. I want them to appear in alphabetical order without being in folder. IT something hard to find an application when it's located in these folder. For example: I want to open windows PowerShell from start menu and I start...
  4. How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11: [IMG]This post will show you how to create a folder in Windows 11 Start Menu. To do this you can use the drag-and-drop method as described here in this post. How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11 If you’re Windows 11 user and would like to create a folder in the...
  5. Why was the Start Menu removed from windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was the Start Menu removed from windows 11?: I've been trying to get a fix so I can get a working start menu as per all the other older windows versions. However it seems they have been blocked/broken by Microsoft.The start menu now is garbage. If you can avoid upgrading I would. I much prefer a sensible start menu. It...
  6. Why was the Start Menu removed from windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why was the Start Menu removed from windows 11?: I've been trying to get a fix so I can get a working start menu as per all the other older windows versions. However it seems they have been blocked/broken by Microsoft.The start menu now is garbage. If you can avoid upgrading I would. I much prefer a sensible start menu. It...
  7. How to Add or Remove All Apps List in Start Menu on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add or Remove All Apps List in Start Menu on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]PC users can display and use the Start menu with a feature called Show App List In Start Menu. The Show App List In Start Menu is enabled by default. In this post, we will show you the thre ways on how to Add or Remove All Apps List in Start Menu on Windows 11/10. […]...
  8. Add or Remove Pin to Start from Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add or Remove Pin to Start from Context Menu in Windows 10: Pinning in Windows 10 continues to become more and more popular with time! Pinning is a feature that gives the ability to pin settings, apps, files, and programs to the Start Menu. In this post, we will show you how to remove Pin to Start from right-click context menu in...
  9. Add or Remove User Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove User Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove User Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove User Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows The Start Menu will show shortcuts of all programs (apps) listed in All Programs (Windows 7) and All Apps (Windows 10). The Start...
  10. Add or Remove Common Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Common Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Common Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Common Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows The Start Menu will show shortcuts of all programs (apps) listed in All Programs (Windows 7), Apps screen (Windows 8), and All Apps...