Windows 10: How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you install WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, for easier access to the file systems of your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10

How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10 Add-or-Remove-Linux-from-File-Explorer-Navigation-Pane.png
    When you install WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, for easier access to the file systems of your installed distros, a Linux entry is added to the File Explorer navigation pane. In this post, we will show you how to add or remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation […]

This article How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 missing WSL Linux icon in navigation pane

Why no Linux icon showing up in Windows 10 navigation pane?

Followed the solution suggested in
    Add or Remove Linux from Navigation Pane in Windows 10
    . But no luck.

All the settings are enabled.

How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10 635bad94-6f2f-4430-bf1b-907648bab958?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Navigation pane:

How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10 de78fb91-b61b-4e1b-af44-382ff09a6bbe?upload=true.png

Windows 10 details: Education, Version 1909 (OS build 18363.815).

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Preetham Manjunatha, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane?

How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]

justinmreina, Dec 11, 2021
  4. rizzelet Win User

Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10  

I followed the steps in the this tutorial and was able to remove the Quick Access feature from the navigation pane of Windows Explorer - thanks for this.

However, the Quick Access feature can still be seen in the navigation pane of the save dialog explorer when trying to save a file from a web browser, for example. Do you have any tips on how to remove the Quick Access feature from this location as well?

rizzelet, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Add or Remove Linux from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove Linux

2. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  3. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  4. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane

Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane: Hi. I have some items in the navigation pane of Win10 file explorer that I can't seem to get rid of. They point to nothing. When I right click them I have no option to delete. Here is a screen shot of what happens when I try to open one. Can anyone help me get rid of...
  6. How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?

How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?: Uninstalled iCloud from my windows pc and now i get these 3 entries and when i click it says this. How do i get rid of them? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-entries-from-file-explorer/131f6385-4aac-48e7-9211-64ba00cb07b3
  7. How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane: [ATTACH]When you install Dropbox on your Windows computer, an icon gets installed in the Navigation Pane of File Explorer automatically. If you want to remove […] This article How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. Add or Remove Linux from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Linux from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Linux from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Linux in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 The Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) is a new Windows 10 feature that enables you to run native Linux command-line tools directly...
  9. How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer: Thanks Brink Another (similar) question in case you know the answer or have time to have a look at it. I moved my OneDrive folder to my E:\ drive on Surface Pro. A OneDrive icon has now appeared at the top of my FE navigation pane, which I would like to remove or hide. I...
  10. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane? [img] 108947