Windows 10: How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to add new application (same as whats-app) except the suggested application by windows on share menu (that is appear after right click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HBabaeian, Feb 4, 2019.

1. HBabaeian Win User

How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

I am trying to add new application (same as whats-app) except the suggested application by windows on share menu (that is appear after right click on the object e.g. an picture).

I searched on internet. the solution is to do it via share menu.

the share menu is not available on my windows 10 setting. my windows is 10 home (10.0.17134)

how to do it?

:)

HBabaeian, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Feb 4, 2019
  4. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove Share

2. How to Add "Outlook" to the Windows 10 "Share" feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Add "Outlook" to the Windows 10 "Share" feature: Use the Microsoft Office Outlook Desktop Integration app from the App Storehttps://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9MZ70GF6GNV6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-outlook-to-the-windows-10-share-feature/faca83ea-e437-4073-a903-6e023c187a84
  3. How to Add "Outlook" to the Windows 10 "Share" feature

How to Add "Outlook" to the Windows 10 "Share" feature: This was asked in another question years ago, but this problem still remains. I use the full version of outlook for email along with the full Microsoft365 suite. I have no desire to change to a different email application. When I click a document and choose share, I do not...
  4. Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting: When i search, "Add or Remove Programs" in cortana search box, it leads to the main page of the windows settings. When I search Add or Remove Programs in Windows Settings, it does not prompt me anywhere. I also cannot find add or remove programs under app features. Please...
  5. How to add or remove differensiert settings in the settings app in Windows 10

How to add or remove differensiert settings in the settings app in Windows 10: Hey, i was wondering on how i can chnage what settings me and the users of the computer is able to go into. For an example if i want to block accounts settings in the settings app what would i do then? Please help me i need this fast! Also if it is possible to do in the...
  6. Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 15007 released on January 12th 2017. [img] Information Windows 10...
  7. Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Mixed Reality from Main Page of Settings in Windows 10 Microsoft will be bringing Mixed Reality to Windows 10 in the Creators Update when released to the general public on April...
  8. Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Hidden Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can enable a secret Samples page in Settings. This secret Samples page contains the Settings team's tests and...
  9. Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Information You can get Insider Preview builds to make sure you get all the new features that are on the way and...
  10. Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can directly share files using installed UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps such as Mail, Twitter, OneNote, Cortana...