Windows 10: How to Add or Remove Windows Build and Version Watermark on Desktop

Discus and support How to Add or Remove Windows Build and Version Watermark on Desktop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In Windows, you can set to add a watermark on the bottom right corner of the desktop that displays the currently installed Windows edition, build, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

How to Add or Remove Windows Build and Version Watermark on Desktop

In Windows, you can set to add a watermark on the bottom right corner of the desktop that displays the currently installed Windows edition, build, and version for easy reference.

This tutorial will show you how to add or remove the Windows build and version watermark on the desktop for your account or all users in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.

How to Add or Remove Windows Build and Version Watermark on Desktop [​IMG]

Read more: Customization - How to Add or Remove Windows Build and Version Watermark on Desktop | Windows Questions

:)

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

How to remove the activation watermark in the desktop?

Hi Monika,

Based on the details provided, you can remove the watermark by killing the process through this simple steps:

• Open
      Notepad.

• Type these following commands:

• @Echo off

• taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

• explorer.exe

• exit

• Save as
      Activation.bat

• Locate the it in your file manager.

• Right-clickand
      select Run as administrator.

• Restart PC.

See image below:

How to Add or Remove Windows Build and Version Watermark on Desktop 7823f323-2105-42c3-b806-c69545847a96?upload=true.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Addisonw8 Win User
    Why is there a watermark on my desktop after installing Windows 10 update kb4016871

I have an activated Windows 10 Pro license on my PC. Seemingly after a Windows update last night, (kb4016871) I now have a watermark on my desktop saying "Windows 10 Pro" above my system tray. There's no way to remove it. How can I remove it please? I've
    had this issue before on preview builds, but this is not an insider or preview build so I don't think there should be a watermark there. Anyone else having this issue? How can I remove it please? Thanks for any suggestions!

Addisonw8, Dec 16, 2020
  4. skeeYang Win User

Why is there a watermark on my desktop after installing Windows 10 update kb4016871

skeeYang, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Add or Remove Windows Build and Version Watermark on Desktop - Similar Threads - Add Remove Build

2. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  3. Query on removing a watermark from Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Query on removing a watermark from Desktop.: How do I remove the Windows 10 Home Single Language Evaluation copy. Build 21390.co_release.210521-1658 watermark from Desktop bottom right corner?...
  4. How to remove Activate Windows watermark on the desktop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Activate Windows watermark on the desktop in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 activation watermark appears on the desktop if you don’t activate your copy […] This article How to remove Activate Windows watermark on the desktop in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. how to add a custom watermark to the desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to add a custom watermark to the desktop: i have a client that wants his company name as a watermark (think the "activate windows") i know how to do it for win7 but they have removed or moved the strings (715 and 716) so i don't know any help would be greatly appreciated...
  6. Remove windows watermark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove windows watermark: Hi. Is there a way to remove the windows watermark without a key? Like in the registry? Thanks submitted by /u/Ali_46290 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9fwc6/remove_windows_watermark/
  7. How to remove evaluation watermark?

How to remove evaluation watermark?: How to remove evaluation watermark? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-evaluation-watermark/59d5c9e3-0d38-40d1-8ab5-df8ca9091034
  8. How to REMOVE the "Windows Watermark" off desktop wallper ? ?

How to REMOVE the "Windows Watermark" off desktop wallper ? ?: This eyesore showed up last week. Does Microsoft understand or even care about 'screen burn in' ? This info is tucked away in settings already. Why is this necessary ? Seriously ? The only thing that i tried so far was . . . Settings > Ease Of Access > Disable background...
  9. Watermark removal

Watermark removal: There are now several water mark removal tools available for those wishing to remove the watermarks from their screens. Just Google watermark removal to choice from what is available. The one I used was My WCP removal which worked just fine. . .Link. . .*Biggrin 2665
  10. How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?: I have a watermark that says, "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I upgraded from windows 7 and then I replaced my cpu and mother board a month ago and now this message appears and I do not have a product key to activate it with. 31492