Windows 10: How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?

Discus and support How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought my Surface Pro in U.S., it should be an American version. I prefer to use English as the system and software language, but I'm Chinese, stay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZHENGNINGYUAN, May 11, 2019.

1. How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?

I bought my Surface Pro in U.S., it should be an American version. I prefer to use English as the system and software language, but I'm Chinese, stay in China for most of my time, and browse Chinese website a lot. Then I found that in many Chinese websites there are many texts appear garbled. This might be a font issue right? How can I add or update the Chinese font package in my system?

:)

ZHENGNINGYUAN, May 11, 2019
  2. Jerry Tso Win User

Win10 Chinese (Traditional) Supplemental Fonts Standalone Installation Package

Hi,

Here is the Taiwan branch of a multinational corporation.

We need to install Win10 Chinese (Traditional) Supplemental Fonts to support the existing Traditional Chinese files/software.

However, all Windows updates on our company computers are regulated by the CM, so manual Win10 feature updates will fail.

Is there an standalone Win10 Chinese (Traditional) Supplemental Fonts installation package to download?

Or could you please provide the KB number/information of Win10 Chinese (Traditional) Supplemental Fonts so that our CM manager can deploy this function to a specific area?

Thank you.

Jerry Tso, May 11, 2019
  3. Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 11, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 11, 2019
Thema:

How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?

1. How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10? - Similar Threads - add update font

2. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  3. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  4. How do I change the font of the Khmer Language specifically?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font of the Khmer Language specifically?: So, I think the Khmer Font is ugly and I want to change it, problem is that the font it uses is also used for Thai and Lao. I want to change only Khmer specifically, how could I do this?...
  5. How to add Standard Galactic Alphabet as my windows language? (not font)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to add Standard Galactic Alphabet as my windows language? (not font): . submitted by /u/Veiraxus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3x6c6/how_to_add_standard_galactic_alphabet_as_my/
  6. Voice packages and Languages packages

Voice packages and Languages packages: Soo i can't get any voice packes other than the one from my own country i would love to have one from the united states to play the new game i bought "Phasmophopia" i would be extremely happy if someone could help me.. I am fully aware there stands united kingdom on the...
  7. Language package issues

Language package issues: Hi all, I got an issue with language packages. As I look into Settings-Language, I have three installed that I need: [ATTACH] But at the bottom right I have more unknown languages to choose, and I have no idea how to remove it: [ATTACH] Please, help me to remove it,...
  8. Ways to add a language to Win10 without using Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ways to add a language to Win10 without using Windows Update?: Looking into making a custom language pack for Win10 for a prank. Can't see a way to add a language pack in Win10 without using MS update. Is there anyway to directly add a language pack in Win10 via a shell command or anything? Used to be able to add languages as separate...
  9. how to add windows calculator to provisioned package

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to add windows calculator to provisioned package: Hi, I found windows calculator not in provisioned package, so new users will not have this apps . i have to manuall add-appxpackage. i think i accidentally ran powershell delete it, the package still under c:\program file\windowsapp folder. is there anyway i can add it...
  10. installation language package

installation language package: hi Microsoft i have problem in installation language package which i can't download eorr 0x80070422 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-language-package/c7989d31-0cf8-4bce-bd63-99a08564e2f9