Windows 10: How to add other colors besides white and black?

Discus and support How to add other colors besides white and black? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello*Smile How to add other colors besides light and black? https://s16.picofile.com/file/8413669426/rewrwerwe.png [ATTACH] 168202 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raeeka, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Raeeka Win User

How to add other colors besides white and black?

Raeeka, Nov 14, 2020

2. Color prints black and white

For us to isolate the issue on your printer, we suggest that you perform a copy of black and white document on your printer (use it like a photocopying machine).

If you are still unable to print color , the issue might have something to do with the ink or nozzles. If it works, download the latest drivers

MilagrosM2020, Nov 14, 2020
  3. Tom-FL Win User
    NO color - only black and white

Today's date: 22 Jun 2018

Recently my Dell PC using Windows 10 changed to black and white. The desktop and every program now appears as black and white.

The ONLY time I see color is when the PC is turned on and the screen-saver is visible. As soon as I click log-on the screen goes back to black and white.

Please tell me if you know how to get my color back.

Thank you.

Tom-FL, Nov 14, 2020
  4. gambz1964 Win User

no colors on monitor -- black and white only

no colors on monitor -- black and white only

gambz1964, Nov 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How to add other colors besides white and black? - Similar Threads - add colors besides

2. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  3. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  4. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  6. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  7. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to add other colors besides white and black?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add other colors besides white and black?: Hello*Smile How to add other colors besides light and black? https://s16.picofile.com/file/8413669426/rewrwerwe.png 168202
  9. How can I print color documents in black and white?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I print color documents in black and white?: I accidentally scanned hundreds of documents in color. When I tried to print in b/w, the print is coming with gray background. Is there any workaround to convert my documents to black and white? The documents contain private info so I don't want to try online converters. I...
  10. Problem with black color (white showing as black?) driver?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with black color (white showing as black?) driver?: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I'm having this weird issue with windows color. I have theme set to dark, but already tried with light mode but this error continue. Already reinstall gpu drivers, RX580 connected by displayport (already try with HDMI) The error is heavy on task...