Windows 10: How to add Outlook 2010/Windows 10 new user/profile to Exchange

Discus and support How to add Outlook 2010/Windows 10 new user/profile to Exchange in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I setup and shipped a new Wndows 10 configured desktop/workstation to a professional who is replacing a failed workstation in a small office that has... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cognus, Jun 14, 2016.

1. cognus Win User

How to add Outlook 2010/Windows 10 new user/profile to Exchange

I setup and shipped a new Wndows 10 configured desktop/workstation to a professional who is replacing a failed workstation in a small office that has an existing Exchange server setup and their own website/domain [the email accounts are on the domain]. This workstation [Windows 10 Pro x64] has Office Home & Business 2010 freshly setup on it. From reading, declined to touch Outlook before the customer gets it and puts on the LAN internally. There have been obviously a lot of issues just getting the initial Profile setup right: the icon/applet might be missing from the Control Panel altogether, registry keys can be missing or invalid, Outlook may start in Safe Mode unexpectedly. etc. This thread is an example of such diseases and some cures, as of 3 yrs back: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...d-332bf1cd90de

Some of you have been through this and know the ropes. Please point me to a link or something that does the best job of explaining how to do this AT THIS TIME [given all the updates etc to this date] 1] if Control Panel entry is RIGHT, and 2] what to do if that "recommended" approach fails.
    I thank you SO MUCH in advance. These poor folks have been through a lot and I want to get them started clean on this try

P.S./edit: is it necessary to first setup "Outlook" as the default Email app in "Settings" ?

:)

cognus, Jun 14, 2016
  2. Microsaur Win User

Multiple devices syncing to one mailbox.

I too would like to know how to add a shared mailbox address to wp7 outlook. The mailbox is in Exchange 2010 BPOS cloud.

Microsaur, Jun 14, 2016
  3. Can I sync Outlook 2010 with Windows 8 Phone (HTC8X 16GB)

Theoretically speaking, any email account you add on your Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 can be also added to your Windows Phone, unless if you're on a local Exchange server that isn't externally accessible. Tap on Settings -> email + accounts -> add an account,
    and select the option that matches your email account on Outlook 2010.

AhmedEltawil, Jun 14, 2016
Thema:

How to add Outlook 2010/Windows 10 new user/profile to Exchange

1. How to add Outlook 2010/Windows 10 new user/profile to Exchange - Similar Threads - add Outlook 2010

2. How to add a New Profile in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    How to add a New Profile in Windows Terminal: In this article, we will show you how to add a new profile to Windows Terminal. Windows Terminal is a multi-tabbed command-line tool for Windows 10 that lets you run different command line emulators or tools in different tabs. For this, you have to add the tool as a new...
  3. How to Delete “Orphaned” TO DO? (Outlook 2010, No Exchange)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Delete “Orphaned” TO DO? (Outlook 2010, No Exchange): Outlook 2010 (NOT Exchange Server), Win 10 64 I have a To Do that I cannot delete, remove, rename, or perform any other action on. When trying I keep getting "The message you specified could not be found." Its aggravating because its at the top of my TO DO list, both in Task...
  4. Outlook 2010 (Not Exchange) Tasks are not visible in To Do list

Outlook 2010 (Not Exchange) Tasks are not visible in To Do list: Outlook 2010 (local, NOT Exchange), Win 10 64 The To Do list displays but it is empty. I dont think this is a setup issue. Neither flagged emails nor tasks show up. Been this way for years, but need the To Do list now. Any help? Thanks 176173
  5. Windows 10 - How to copy 1 user profile to a new user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - How to copy 1 user profile to a new user profile: My oldest son would like to give my youngest son his Windows 10 laptop, but he doesn't want the younger son to use his user profile. Because the current user profile has all the software, links, etc. that the younger one needs, I would like to make a duplicate user profile...
  6. outlook 2010 remove microft exchange

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook 2010 remove microft exchange: deleted microsoft 2010 and reloaded micorsoft exchange will not uninstall. Tired all methods do not work. Ask to setup exchange to erase file. can not do that either. How do I remove it?...
  7. Windows 10 & Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 & Outlook 2010: Just installed Win 10 and everything seems fine, one question though. In my old Internet Explorer I had a "Mail Button" on my browser that allowed me to access my mail and it had other functions, such as email a link etc. How can I get that back in Edge? is it even possible?...
  8. Windows 10 and Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 and Outlook 2010: I am still looking for a fix for this problem - since I downloaded Windows 10, I am unable to 'unsubscribe' or follow any internet addresses from my Outlook 10. I know there is a fix because I have had the problem before, but I can't remember it. 24489
  9. Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010

Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010: Hi There, I'm trying to configure Outlook 2016 on Windows 10, connected to a local network. However if I auto set up Outlook it doesn't go through and comes up with ''the Microsoft exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your...
  10. Windows 10 and Outlook 2010

Windows 10 and Outlook 2010: After I downloaded Windows 10, my Outlook 2010 has a problem. I cannot follow a hyperlink from an email, nor can I 'unsubscribe' from a mailing list. The system advises that I do not have the right level of security. I had this problem over 12 months ago, and I was advised of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add outlook 2010 profile in windows 10

2. new outlook 2010 profile windows 10

3. outlook 2010 on windows 10 add profile

4. adding a new outlook 2010 profile in windows 10,
  5. how to add outlook 2010 to windows 10