Windows 10: How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10

Discus and support How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Personalizing our Desktop as per our wish is what we people love the most. Since the release of Windows 10, all the personalizing menu has […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 30, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10  

'Theme Settings' in "Personalization (classic)" brings me here:

How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User

Hey Shawn, this one would be handy in the group too! How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10 :)

Edwin, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Just to verify, are you in Themes from the Control Panel like below?

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How to add Personalize (Classic) to Context Menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add Personalize Classic

2. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  3. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  4. My Context Menu stayed Classic??

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Context Menu stayed Classic??: Hi. I'm having a problem: didn't change Windows with cmd or regedit, but my Context Menu stayed classic: As you can see in picture, lines choosed is all blue; noy gray. Why is so, different?? And i downloaded registries to fix this problem: nothing changes. [ATTACH]...
  5. How to add PowerShell to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add PowerShell to Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In Windows 10, the Context menu is the GUI (Graphical User Interface) menu which appears when you right-click on the mouse. This menu offers a […] This article How to add PowerShell to Context Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  7. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  8. Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 Personalization includes your account's System Icons. In Windows 10, the personalization settings are all moving to the Settings app....
  9. Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Win+X Classic Menu to context menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Win+X Quick Link menu is a pop-up menu from the Start button that includes shortcuts of common management, configuration, and...
  10. Add or Remove Personalize Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Personalize Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Personalize Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Personalize Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information When you right click or press and hold on your desktop and click/tap on Personalize, it will open to Background...