Windows 10: How to add rounded corners in windows 10

Discus and support How to add rounded corners in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 will get rounded corners in apps will be more fluent and stylish so please tell me any way to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShubhamKumar12360, Jul 28, 2021.

1. How to add rounded corners in windows 10

windows 10 will get rounded corners in apps will be more fluent and stylish so please tell me any way to get it

:)

ShubhamKumar12360, Jul 28, 2021

2. How to bring back round window corners on Windows 10?

I like the look of Windows XP, and Windows 7, and like the round corners of the windows of the apps. Windows 10 seems to take a step to remove them and make it 90 degree corners.

Are there ways to bring back the round corners on Windows 10?

太極者無極而生, Jul 28, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Round Corners

Hi Dhruv

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This cannot be done natively in Windows 10, there is no option to customize the look and feel of Windows, you would need to use one of the Theming utilities like Windows Blinds or StarDock to skin the Windows Interface to have the rounded corners in Windows
    10 . . .

DaveM121, Jul 28, 2021
  4. How to add rounded corners in windows 10

Round corners

I tried to make my window corners look rounded (by enabling immersive search in registry editor) but the changes didn't appear, and my windows version is 1909.

Any help please?

Ahmed1002003, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

How to add rounded corners in windows 10

1. How to add rounded corners in windows 10 - Similar Threads - add rounded corners

2. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  3. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  4. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Rounded Corners

Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  6. How to add rounded corner to window 10 like window 11 with settings

How to add rounded corner to window 10 like window 11 with settings: I am currently using window 10 now I really want to update to window 11 but my pc doesn't meet window 11 system requirement but I want rounded corner on window 10 just like on window 11 it make window look more clean and good looking but is there a option to change window ui...
  7. How to add rounded corner to window 10 like window 11 with settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add rounded corner to window 10 like window 11 with settings: I am currently using window 10 now I really want to update to window 11 but my pc doesn't meet window 11 system requirement but I want rounded corner on window 10 just like on window 11 it make window look more clean and good looking but is there a option to change window ui...
  8. How to add rounded corner to window 10 like window 11 with settings

9. Round Corners

Round Corners: Please help me, I wanna know how should I add round corners to every windowi.e. app I open. Kinda like the windows XP style, I guess Regards Dhruv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/round-corners/33c9a4cf-ea6c-4c21-b011-a482cfb73307
  10. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rounded corners for windows 10