Windows 10: How to add shortcut for "Device Manager" on desktop?

Discus and support How to add shortcut for "Device Manager" on desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; You're most welcome. *Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brink, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to add shortcut for "Device Manager" on desktop?

You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Burgurne Win User

I would like to have an icon on the desktop, so I can start Device Manager direct by clicking this shortcut. Anybody know how to make such a shortcut? *Smile

:)

Burgurne, Apr 27, 2018
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Apr 27, 2018
  4. pichs Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Apr 27, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 27, 2018
  6. Burgurne Win User
    Thank you very much, Brink *Smile

Burgurne, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How to add shortcut for "Device Manager" on desktop? - Similar Threads - add shortcut Device

2. How to find calculator.exe path and add shortcut to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find calculator.exe path and add shortcut to desktop?: In Windows 11 how do I find the executable path to the calculator executable, then add a shortcut to the calculator on my windows desktop?This used to be easy under Windows 10! So far the only way I see to find and executable path is in the Task Manager, which is in and of...
  3. How to find calculator.exe path and add shortcut to desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find calculator.exe path and add shortcut to desktop?: In Windows 11 how do I find the executable path to the calculator executable, then add a shortcut to the calculator on my windows desktop?This used to be easy under Windows 10! So far the only way I see to find and executable path is in the Task Manager, which is in and of...
  4. How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop: How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-this-pc-shortcut-to-desktop/e5432d2e-e541-40f0-a154-2a57fd49801a
  5. How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop

How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop: How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-this-pc-shortcut-to-desktop/e5432d2e-e541-40f0-a154-2a57fd49801a
  6. add batteries to device manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    add batteries to device manager: Continuing issue. A Lenovo desktop and APC BackUPS XS1000 do not communicate. There are no drivers and there is no batteries entry in Device manager. Attempting to install APC program stops as no battery found. This began when I first bought these two machines about 2016. I...
  7. Device Manager shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager shortcut: hello*Smile How to add Device Manager to the right click of this pc and start menu? windows 10 v20H2 168118
  8. how to add shortcut icon to desktop for a web page

how to add shortcut icon to desktop for a web page: trying to put shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-shortcut-icon-to-desktop-for-a-web-page/abeaea90-d25d-4e33-8baa-aa19eb20e89a
  9. How to add desktop shortcut to App volume device preferences?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to add desktop shortcut to App volume device preferences?: I frequently want to change which audio output device is used by specific apps, and would like to add a desktop shortcut which opens the "App volume device preferences" settings page. Is there any way of doing this? e.g. is there is an ms-settings:xxxx URI that I can use for...
  10. I Can't add Shortcut To Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    I Can't add Shortcut To Desktop: Hi all,.. I've downloaded Steam onto a new separate SSD ('D' Drive) that's been formatted to GPT NFTS. Steam wanted to place a Shortcut on the Desktop 'C' drive which I was happy about. However, I think permission has been denied. A pop-up message appears saying:,.....