Windows 10: How to add "snipping" tool to the right-click menu?

Discus and support How to add "snipping" tool to the right-click menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Is there a way to activate the Snipping tool in the right-click menu? I found it will be very convenient if can be done. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tingou1, Apr 1, 2021.

1. tingou1 Win User

How to add "snipping" tool to the right-click menu?

Hi all,

Is there a way to activate the Snipping tool in the right-click menu?

I found it will be very convenient if can be done.

Thanks.

:)

tingou1, Apr 1, 2021

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Why is the Snipping Tool not in the Windows Applications Menu ?

Now for three questions;

1) What happened to the "All apps" menu ? (which listed
    ever
    installed and launch-able application).

In my Windows 10, there are the ugly tiles on the right, and then to the left of the tiles, there is an alphabetical list of applications, but sadly, no Snipping tool is listed, which indicates that this is not a full list of available applications. So how
    can I (or others) find out what applications exist and are available to run?

2) Why is the Snipping Tool not in the Windows Applications Menu ?

3) What other applications exist in Windows 10 ? (but no one would know because they don't appear in any menu).

It is not that I needed to use Snipping Tool, but I asked a friend to use the Snipping Tool to email me a picture of an error message, and they were unable to find the Snipping Tool. So I asked them to display the menu and then just start typing "sni..."
    and it should appear in the list of applications that start with "sni".

Designers of Windows 10, please consider people who are not computer experts, and design Windows 10 so that users can visually see things in order to know that they exist. So please stop hiding things from view. Minimalism should be an option, not forced
    on people.

By the way, when creating this forum question, under "Windows topics", I did not notice a "Windows Applications" selection.

Windows8TabletPC, Apr 1, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

What Happened to the Snipping Tool?

Hi Jerry

Click you Start Button, then just type snip

Does the Snipping Tool or Snip and Sketch appear in the resulting list?

If so, right click that and choose 'Pint to Start' to create a new tile on the Start Menu for easy access . . .

If the Snipping Tool or Snip and Sketch does not appear in the list, you can download that from this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/snip-sketch/9...

DaveM121, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

1. How to add "snipping" tool to the right-click menu? - Similar Threads - add snipping tool

2. How to add app to right-click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add app to right-click menu: I have Photoshop 2020 on my computer. But it does not appear in the Right Click Menu for any kind of app. I did the following: In RegEdit, I went to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell. I added a new entry for Shell: Photoshop. Created a new subfolder there called...
  3. Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu

Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu: I am requesting help modifying an eight-forums tutorial registry hack. The tutorial has not been updated for Win10 but works nonetheless. The Tutorial involves adding Search to the context menu of folders, drives, desktop background, This PC, as well as cabinet and...
  4. Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu: I am requesting help modifying an eight-forums tutorial registry hack. The tutorial has not been updated for Win10 but works nonetheless. The Tutorial involves adding Search to the context menu of folders, drives, desktop background, This PC, as well as cabinet and...
  5. How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu

How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu: Am I dreaming? I'm certain that once upon a time, (perhaps long ago) I could highlight text on a webpage and simply right-click and copy to Notepad. I've spent hours touring the registry, trying to add the feature. I've only been able to locate desktop and explorer context...
  6. Add feature to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feature to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  7. Add feaure to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feaure to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  8. How to add remove right click menu in Win10

How to add remove right click menu in Win10: Hi When I right click a file I don't see run script, compile script and edit script options in window 10. I want to these in right click menu but not able to include them in right click menu. Someone please guide me how to customize right click menu for these items. Thanks....
  9. Add Snipping Tool

Add Snipping Tool: Is it possible to add the Snipping tool to the Desktop right click menu? Thanks Z 23600
  10. Add Snipping Tool to Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Snipping Tool to Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add Snipping Tool to Context Menu in Windows How to Add Snipping Tool to Context Menu in Windows [img] Information You can use Snipping Tool to capture a screen shot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image. This...