Windows 10: How to add Standard Galactic Alphabet as my windows language? (not font)

Discus and support How to add Standard Galactic Alphabet as my windows language? (not font) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/Veiraxus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3x6c6/how_to_add_standard_galactic_alphabet_as_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Veiraxus, Jan 24, 2021.

1. How to add Standard Galactic Alphabet as my windows language? (not font)

/u/Veiraxus, Jan 24, 2021

2. Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Wrong language alphabet in contacts list

I see wrong language of alphabet in contact list when I switch to alphabet view (Macedonian instead of Ukrainian). All language settings of my Lumia 820 are set to Ukrainian. All contacts names are displayed correctly.

The only place I also see macedonian text in my phone is Office document sample: Apps List - Office - Docs on telephone - sample Excel spreadsheet. Samples if MSWord doc and PPoint presentation have correct language.

It would be great if I could see correct Ukrainian alphabet in contact list.

Does anyone know if this is WP8 issue or it depends on smartphone vendor?

SergiiBilonozhko, Jan 24, 2021
  4. How to add Standard Galactic Alphabet as my windows language? (not font)

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

How to add Standard Galactic Alphabet as my windows language? (not font)

1. How to add Standard Galactic Alphabet as my windows language? (not font) - Similar Threads - add Standard Galactic

2. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  3. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  4. How to add Dari language to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Dari language to windows 11?: Today my windows 11 get updated and after the update the Dari language from keyboard layout stop working, I did try to switch between layouts but it's not working any more, then I remove the Dari language form keyboard layout, but the issue is it's not listed in the add...
  5. How to add Dari language to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add Dari language to windows 11?: Today my windows 11 get updated and after the update the Dari language from keyboard layout stop working, I did try to switch between layouts but it's not working any more, then I remove the Dari language form keyboard layout, but the issue is it's not listed in the add...
  6. when I try to type the alphabets its changes to other font or other language...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I try to type the alphabets its changes to other font or other language...: [ATTACH]Hai this is teja ... i had a problem while typing in laptop .. when I try to type the alphabets its changes to other font or other language... don't even understand what happening i think any settings has changed.. i tried to open on screen keyboard and its shows...
  7. how to add another language to my pc

how to add another language to my pc: my laptop has only one language to use(English)… how to install another language to write with. thank you. * Moved from msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-another-language-to-my-pc/0dc5bd61-a8e9-496c-9a3c-b3999b72799b
  8. how do I add a font?

how do I add a font?: How do I add a font to W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-font/e77d5b00-feb8-4052-aa1a-609b0fa53f4f
  9. How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?

How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?: I bought my Surface Pro in U.S., it should be an American version. I prefer to use English as the system and software language, but I'm Chinese, stay in China for most of my time, and browse Chinese website a lot. Then I found that in many Chinese websites there are many...
  10. How to add a language to all users.

How to add a language to all users.: Hi this is Mohammed and I am a student but working as an IT. I have found that whenever I install a language only I can use it, I needed to install several languages on a lab in my school but it didn't show to the other users. So the question now how can I install it once...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to type galactic languange with keyboard