Windows 10: How to add Task Manager option in Taskbar context menu in Windows 11

Discus and support How to add Task Manager option in Taskbar context menu in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this tutorial, we will show you how to add the Task Manager option in the taskbar context menu in Windows 11. One of the convenient ways to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 31, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to add Task Manager option in Taskbar context menu in Windows 11

How to add Task Manager option in Taskbar context menu in Windows 11 add-Task-Manager-option-in-Taskbar-context-menu-in-Windows-11.png
    In this tutorial, we will show you how to add the Task Manager option in the taskbar context menu in Windows 11. One of the convenient ways to open Task Manager in Windows OS is using the taskbar context menu but Microsoft removed this option in Windows 11. Now, this long-awaited feature can be enabled […]

This article How to add Task Manager option in Taskbar context menu in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 31, 2022

2. Context Menu keeps Resizing (Windows 11)

Hi Priyansu. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

There is a new design for Context Menu in Windows 11 which you can adjust following steps here:

https://www.pcgamer.com/windows-11-context-menu...

https://nerdschalk.com/how-to-fix-windows-11-ri...

Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Oct 31, 2022
  3. imanalien Win User
    No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Oct 31, 2022
  4. How to add Task Manager option in Taskbar context menu in Windows 11

'Manage' Context Menu Option Does Not Work

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are unable to access the Management console from the Manage option in the drop down menu.

Please perform the below suggested steps and check if it help to resolve the issue.

• Open the Run Command Dialog Box window started as Administrator.
    • Use the following command to Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.
    • Run this command next: Sfc /scannow
    • Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Kindly keep us posted on te ststus of the issue. If it still persists, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 31, 2022
Thema:

How to add Task Manager option in Taskbar context menu in Windows 11

1. How to add Task Manager option in Taskbar context menu in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - add Task Manager

2. Windows 11 adds End Task option to taskbar

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 adds End Task option to taskbar: Microsoft is set to revolutionize the user experience of Windows 11 with the introduction of a much-awaited force quit option and a range of taskbar improvements. In response to user demands for a more streamlined and efficient app management process, Windows 11 will now...
  3. how to add an option in windows 11 main context menu , not in ShowMoreOption submenu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add an option in windows 11 main context menu , not in ShowMoreOption submenu: I want to add an option in windows 11 main context menu , not in ShowMoreOption submenu.I tried with adding registry key but getting added to ShowMoreOption submenu, not in main context menu. I want to keep Windows 11 context menu , dont want to convert it to classic windows...
  4. how to add an option in windows 11 main context menu , not in ShowMoreOption submenu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add an option in windows 11 main context menu , not in ShowMoreOption submenu: I want to add an option in windows 11 main context menu , not in ShowMoreOption submenu.I tried with adding registry key but getting added to ShowMoreOption submenu, not in main context menu. I want to keep Windows 11 context menu , dont want to convert it to classic windows...
  5. How to enable the Task Manager shortcut in the Taskbar context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable the Task Manager shortcut in the Taskbar context menu in Windows 11: A few days ago, a cumulative update called KB5019509 was rolled out to Windows 11 22H2. It brought a few interesting changes, including a Tabbed File Explorer, Suggested Actions, Taskbar Overflow and more [ATTACH] I came across a few posts that claimed that a new way to...
  6. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  7. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  8. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Add tasks with run as admin to context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add tasks with run as admin to context menu: One thing I hate about Windows 10/Server 2016/2019 is how everything is more clicks. One such case is running things as administrator. Rightclicking on icons has a more flyout hiding the run as admin. But then I found a guide with a screenshot showing they have a "tasks" in...
  10. Add Task View to Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Task View to Context Menu?: How do I add the Task View functionality to my context menu. 106988