Windows 10: How to add text and change color in Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

Discus and support How to add text and change color in Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [IMG]Microsoft Paint is a simple yet powerful application in Windows which allows you to do all basic image editing. One of the reasons I love... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to add text and change color in Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 11, 2019

2. Changing Text Color

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your Microsoft Paint can occur due to several reasons, such as, corrupted app files, missing app files, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start? Have you made any changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Is the issue only happening when you're trying to apply colors on texts?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Changing Text Color

I am using the Paint software that came with my WIndows 10 os. I am not able to change the color of the text I put on a picture. It is on a dark background, so I would like like to make the text white. How can I do this?

I have tried all of the regular steps, highlighting the text and selecting white from both the text palate and the text color shortcuts, "color 1 and color 2" that appear in the tools section. Neither works.

Please help.

Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LStevens787, Sep 11, 2019
  4. How to add text and change color in Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

How to add text and change color in Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

1. How to add text and change color in Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add text change

2. How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?: Since I got the new version of Paint I can no longer change the color of the text I select without changing the color of the entire text. Some screenshots:...
  3. How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?: Since I got the new version of Paint I can no longer change the color of the text I select without changing the color of the entire text. Some screenshots:...
  4. How do I change text color in paint app Window 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change text color in paint app Window 11 Pro?: How do I change text color in paint app Window 11 Pro?In the paint app, I can drag text box and type words, but I do not know how to change the font color.I do see there are icons for font type, size, bold and etc., but no font color.Additionally, once I done with typing, I...
  5. How do I change text color in paint app Window 11 Pro?

How do I change text color in paint app Window 11 Pro?: How do I change text color in paint app Window 11 Pro?In the paint app, I can drag text box and type words, but I do not know how to change the font color.I do see there are icons for font type, size, bold and etc., but no font color.Additionally, once I done with typing, I...
  6. Cannot add a text in 3D paint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot add a text in 3D paint: I have a problem in adding a text in 3D paint app. When I used an older version of this app it was easy but currently I cannot do it. When I click on the text, a box with text disappears. I am unable to type in the box I've made....
  7. Cannot ADD a text in 3D PAINT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot ADD a text in 3D PAINT: I have a problem in adding a text in 3D paint app. When I used an older version of this app it was easy but currently I cannot do it. When I click on the text, a box with text disappears. I am unable to type in the box I've made....
  8. how to add text to a photo in paint windows 10

how to add text to a photo in paint windows 10: it would seem like this should be a fairly easy intuitive process BUT NO. Can anybody help me? I'm trying to add text to photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-text-to-a-photo-in-paint-windows-10/64ccf04f-c989-4e15-aa6d-82e1241d8932
  9. how to add text to a photo in paint windows 10

how to add text to a photo in paint windows 10: it would seem like this should be a fairly easy intuitive process BUT NO. Can anybody help me? I'm trying to add text to photos....
  10. changing the color of text in Paint 3D

changing the color of text in Paint 3D: I have a PNG file that I am trying to modify. It has words in it. How do I cange the color of the existing wording using Paint 3D?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change text in paint windows 10