Windows 10: How to add text to a folder containing images

Discus and support How to add text to a folder containing images in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am making folders with family pictures that I am scanning. I would like to insert text to give some indication as to what's in the folder when... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JosephMazzone, Feb 20, 2022.

1. How to add text to a folder containing images

I am making folders with family pictures that I am scanning. I would like to insert text to give some indication as to what's in the folder when opened. How can I do this????Thank you for your interest in this matterCheers

:)

JosephMazzone, Feb 20, 2022
  2. Bowlsys Win User

Compare a text file containing file names with files in a folder

Hi,
    I have a text files containing a list of file names and I wish to compare that to a folder with files in it.
    The folder contains a rather large number of files and I want to see if files in that folder exist in the file with the list of file names.

Hope I have explained my problem clearly.

Would appreciate any help
    Thanks

Bowlsys, Feb 20, 2022
  3. steve108 Win User
    What is the Container folder and why is it missing?

They have 5 steps listed? Can you not get the files they mention in step 5? I can't tell if Containers is the name of a Windows file or just an internal reference or what.

steve108, Feb 20, 2022
  4. How to add text to a folder containing images

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

How to add text to a folder containing images

1. How to add text to a folder containing images - Similar Threads - add text folder

2. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  3. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  4. How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?: Hi. Suppose there's a picture, a diagram, with some text inside it, like this one:Then, if there's a typo or a need to translate it into another language.Instead of manually deleting and covering all the text with its background and retyping it again, is there any way to edit...
  5. How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?

How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?: Hi. Suppose there's a picture, a diagram, with some text inside it, like this one:Then, if there's a typo or a need to translate it into another language.Instead of manually deleting and covering all the text with its background and retyping it again, is there any way to edit...
  6. How do I add text into my images in the paint program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add text into my images in the paint program: Can I add text in my images that are in paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-text-into-my-images-in-the-paint/e3381f83-906f-4de6-aa78-659de60fa4ea
  7. How do I add text into my images in the paint program

How do I add text into my images in the paint program: Can I add text in my images that are in paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-text-into-my-images-in-the-paint/e3381f83-906f-4de6-aa78-659de60fa4ea
  8. How to add text to a folder containing images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add text to a folder containing images: I am making folders with family pictures that I am scanning. I would like to insert text to give some indication as to what's in the folder when opened. How can I do this????Thank you for your interest in this matterCheers...
  9. How to add text to a folder containing images

How to add text to a folder containing images: I am making folders with family pictures that I am scanning. I would like to insert text to give some indication as to what's in the folder when opened. How can I do this????Thank you for your interest in this matterCheers...
  10. How to add containing folders to collection of files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add containing folders to collection of files: I have several thousand files that I want put into individual folders of the same name. Does anyone know of a batch method for this? 159776