Windows 10: How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu?

Discus and support How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I am wandering whether it is possible to have the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option on the Taskbar itself or at least, how it used to be,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kevin Chuk, Dec 11, 2019.

1. How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu?

Hi there,

I am wandering whether it is possible to have the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option on the Taskbar itself or at least, how it used to be, in the drop-down menu that appears when you right-click on the taskbar.

Some of the programs I constantly use require me to use Hide Taskbar option as my screen missing 30 pixel in height. But when I'm not using them I prefer having taskbar constantly visible. It takes windows between 5 to 10 seconds to load the Taskbar Settings each time I want to switch which makes the whole process very lengthy and hardly worth the hassle. I remember windows used to have the Auto Hide option right on the right-click menu. Is there a way to bring it back to there? Is there any other comfortable workarounds?

Thank you,

:)

Kevin Chuk, Dec 11, 2019

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu?

Windows Taskbar doesn't hide in ANY program when full screen

Hi,

Taskbar that refuses to auto-hide correctly might have caused by a misconfigured taskbar settings. To verify your taskbar settings, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Make sure that the Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode
      option is enabled.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu?

1. How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu? - Similar Threads - add 'Automatically Hide

2. How to add app to right-click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add app to right-click menu: I have Photoshop 2020 on my computer. But it does not appear in the Right Click Menu for any kind of app. I did the following: In RegEdit, I went to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell. I added a new entry for Shell: Photoshop. Created a new subfolder there called...
  3. How to show or hide Toolbars option in Taskbar right-click Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to show or hide Toolbars option in Taskbar right-click Context Menu in Windows 10: If you right-click on the Windows 10 Taskbar, it shows an option called Toolbars, which lets you add various links, address bar, etc. If you do not use this feature and it is making clutter in your menu, you can hide the Toolbars option in the Taskbar right-click menu using...
  4. How to add "snipping" tool to the right-click menu?

How to add "snipping" tool to the right-click menu?: Hi all, Is there a way to activate the Snipping tool in the right-click menu? I found it will be very convenient if can be done. Thanks....
  5. Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?: Could you just copy the "Compressed (zipped) Folder" option and edit it to create a non-compressed folder? submitted by /u/NuclearDuck13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyv9kg/add_new_folder_option_to_the_send_to_rightclick/
  6. Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?: For example let's say that I have a file full of ids, and when I go to a site (which videos are indexed using ids) and want to download a video, instead of copying the id and searching it in my file I can just add something like "check for duplicate" which does that for me....
  7. Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu

Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu: hi i want add Google Search Right-Click context Menu I tried to apply the explanation here Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer , to no avail I want to search file name via Google [img] @dalchina - - - Updated - - - [img] [img]...
  8. "Paste" is not an option on right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Paste" is not an option on right click menu: I just noticed this: When I go to COPY files and PASTE them into folders on another PC on the home network, the PASTE option does not show in the menu when you right click the destination folder. Is this 'normal' behavior? I can Paste the files using the paste button in the...
  9. How to add remove right click menu in Win10

How to add remove right click menu in Win10: Hi When I right click a file I don't see run script, compile script and edit script options in window 10. I want to these in right click menu but not able to include them in right click menu. Someone please guide me how to customize right click menu for these items. Thanks....
  10. Right Click Taskbar Menu

Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc right click toolbar auto