Windows 10: How to add the "other user" option among the user list?

Discus and support How to add the "other user" option among the user list? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I would like to know how do I add the "other user" option to the list of users in case I want to logon with a user that is not listed on the user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ricardobohner, Jan 26, 2021.

1. How to add the "other user" option among the user list?

Hi I would like to know how do I add the "other user" option to the list of users in case I want to logon with a user that is not listed on the user list. I'm using a standalone computer not added to a domain.

How to add the "other user" option among the user list? [​IMG]

:)

ricardobohner, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jan 26, 2021
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    Request: Block User List

If you go to the users Profile in the User List drop down there is "Add to Ignore List". Not sure that covers PM's or the whole forum in general.

INSTG8R, Jan 26, 2021
  4. theonedub Win User

How to add the "other user" option among the user list?

Request: Block User List

You're the man *Cool How to add the "other user" option among the user list? :cool: Now to populate that list *Laugh :laugh:

/thread

theonedub, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

How to add the "other user" option among the user list?

1. How to add the "other user" option among the user list? - Similar Threads - add user option

2. How to add "Other User" button.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to add "Other User" button.: Hello, I am currently using Window 10 Home and want to add the "Other User" option, but not adding a new user. I want to access to my window user for my school account but it doesnt have a microsoft account. I've tried searching solutions but my computer cannot find...
  3. How to add "Other User" button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add "Other User" button.: Hello, I am currently using Window 10 Home and want to add the "Other User" option, but not adding a new user. I want to access to my window user for my school account but it doesnt have a microsoft account. I've tried searching solutions but my computer cannot find...
  4. How to add "Other User" button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. no family and other user option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no family and other user option: i created a google associated account , and due to wrong name in email i deleted it. not i created another user in windows 11 but when i go to account no option for family or other user is there i think it is due to i delted user folder first and trying to remove user later ....
  6. no family and other user option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no family and other user option: i created a google associated account , and due to wrong name in email i deleted it. not i created another user in windows 11 but when i go to account no option for family or other user is there i think it is due to i delted user folder first and trying to remove user later ....
  7. Need to add the Other User option at login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need to add the Other User option at login screen: I am using two LOCAL Windows 10 accounts on a STANDALONE laptop. One for Admin and one for Limited account. I know the image below are for a domain joined machine, but how can I achieve to show my Limited username account and one showing as Other User on the below left-hand...
  8. My name is not listed among Users!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My name is not listed among Users!: I've noticed that C/Users does not show my name. It only shows Jim and Public. Hovering over all documents indicates the target as C: Users/Jim. Jim is my husband, but he does not even have a logon on this computer. How could this have happened and should I do anything about...
  9. Other user option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other user option is missing: Hello. My desktop doesn't show me 'other user' option. (What I mean is → https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/education/windows/images/autopilot-reset-customlogin.png) It has Windows 10 pro, and I need this option to access my company account. How can I make it appear?...
  10. How to add Switch Users option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to add Switch Users option: Please, I am aware of many other ways. I am looking for this particular option. [img] 48065