Windows 10: how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive

Discus and support how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi am using windows 10 , I have some unallocated space memory , how can I merge or add with "c" drive am not using any partition software's , even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohanrajDuraisamy, Oct 21, 2019.

1. how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive

hi am using windows 10 , I have some unallocated space memory , how can I merge or add with "c" drive

am not using any partition software's , even when I try to make new volume it comes as "e" or more drive name , so icant make any merge

kindly help to resolve

:)

MohanrajDuraisamy, Oct 21, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Chow to add unallocated drive to "c" drive :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Oct 21, 2019
  4. how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive

adding unallocated disk space to drive C:

How can I add the unallocated disk space to drive C:\ when the unallocated space is not adjacent to the C:\

partitions are on the drive: such as Drives: E, F, G, H

drive F:\ has been shrunk and I would like to add the unallocated space to the C:\

however, windows will not let me expand the C: drive or move the unallocated space to Drive C:\

I am trying to do this because Windows has run out of space on Drive C:\ and I am now having a hard time printing, saving, etc.

MDSmith100, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive

1. how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive - Similar Threads - add unallocated drive

2. How to Make Unallocated Space Contiguous to C drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Make Unallocated Space Contiguous to C drive ?: On my Hyper-V host Windows Server 2019, C drive need to be extended but the unallocated space which was shrunk from D volume, is not next to C. How can I move the free space to be on the right side of C?...
  3. How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive: Hi All,I have shrunk space from my other drive consider F and G drive. Now is there a way to extend the volume of C drive using the unallocated volume of the other drives. The "Extend Volume" option is greyed out for my C drive. Is there any way for this? Thank you!!...
  4. How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive: Hi All,I have shrunk space from my other drive consider F and G drive. Now is there a way to extend the volume of C drive using the unallocated volume of the other drives. The "Extend Volume" option is greyed out for my C drive. Is there any way for this? Thank you!!...
  5. How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Any idea how should I add this unallocated space to C drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how should I add this unallocated space to C drive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/p_sparr_o [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbbyr7/any_idea_how_should_i_add_this_unallocated_space/
  7. Unallocated space on C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated space on C drive: I have an old laptop from 2010 (Acer Aspire 5740G-6395) that I had put to the side last year because my employer bought me a new laptop and the Acer was taking 10-15 minutes to boot. When I became aware of the low price of SSDs, for a tinkering project I picked up a 120gig...
  8. Adding Unallocated Volume to C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding Unallocated Volume to C: Drive?: Hello! Today, I received my new laptop link here. After doing some research, I found this article from Microsoft link here about extending a basic volume. Ideally, I would like to take the unallocated 931 GB volume and move it to my C: drive but I'm confused by these...
  9. Drive c unallocated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive c unallocated: hello , I need help I was trying to install new windows (10) to my pc at the installation i was trying to format C to remove old windows then " Next " for the new windows , But it show error , so I tried to delete the partition so I can " create new " but when I choose "...
  10. How to add C drive to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add C drive to taskbar?: I'm trying to add a link for the root of the C drive to my task bar. I tried creating a link to C, then right clicking, nothing comes up saying pin to taskbar?? 55915