Windows 10: How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification

Discus and support How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, as the title said, i wanted to add a program to priority for notification. but the program is not listed on the priority option and i didn't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cheka handy, Jun 8, 2021.

1. How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification

Hi, as the title said, i wanted to add a program to priority for notification. but the program is not listed on the priority option and i didn't find an option to add one.

:)

cheka handy, Jun 8, 2021
  2. JohnD Win User

Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

!'m not sure how I did it but all seems well now. It was something like Deacon suggested plus a re-boot or two. It's now listed as a printer, not as unspecified.

How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification [​IMG]

Update the list still doesn't work.

Thanks for your support.

PS MS's Update catalogue is very useful. E.g. Microsoft Update Catalog

JohnD, Jun 8, 2021
  3. dmholt57 Win User

This is what you get by clicking the 'The printer I want is not listed' I would try the network options... *Cool

dmholt57, Jun 8, 2021
  4. JohnD Win User

How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification

I know. But it shows up on my Win 10 PC but not on my Win 10 laptop.

How do I get it to show on my laptop?

JohnD, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification

1. How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification - Similar Threads - add unlisted program

2. Priority List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Priority List: How can I add apps that are not on the list below Choose an app?Windows 11 Pro 64bitThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/priority-list/655e3378-def1-4250-b02c-a0a089eb24d6
  3. Priority List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Priority List: How can I add apps that are not on the list below Choose an app?Windows 11 Pro 64bitThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/priority-list/655e3378-def1-4250-b02c-a0a089eb24d6
  4. How to add programs to the Default Apps list?

How to add programs to the Default Apps list?: I mean the list that shows up when you go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps. You can "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store", but I want to add a .exe. I know you can set default apps by file type or protocol, but this is much easier and I don't have to set them one by one...
  5. How to add programs to the Default Apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add programs to the Default Apps list?: I mean the list that shows up when you go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps. You can "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store", but I want to add a .exe. I know you can set default apps by file type or protocol, but this is much easier and I don't have to set them one by one...
  6. How change default "app" to a different, unlisted PROGRAM?

How change default "app" to a different, unlisted PROGRAM?: For file type .dng my system is currently stuck to Affinity Photo. I do not WANT .dng files to default there. I want them to default to Adobe Bridge. I cannot find a way to select the program I want. I set it to Photoshop 2020, but I DON'T WANT dng files automatically going...
  7. How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!

How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!: My question is: can you add programs manually to Notification Senders list in Windows 10? Under "Manage Notifications" theres a section called "Get notifications from these senders" with applications allowed/enabled for using the notification feature next to the clock in...
  8. How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications?: I used to get notifications from a certain program I have installed, a security program. It had a function called "battery mode" which was set to come on when the battery was below 30% (set by me). So in a way it was a reminder that I should plug it in soon. I tried looking...
  9. Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list: I have an old but well looked after HP LaserJet 4050TN. It has produced around half a million pages, had a new fuser, an upgraded JetDirect and still works well. It's networked via cable straight off the router. It's primarily used with my desktop PC of which only the case...
  10. How to add my own program to the list of Default programs?

How to add my own program to the list of Default programs?: I'm trying to add my own program (AkelPad) to the list of Default programs. [img] I created and applied the reg-file, but the program still is not in the list. Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AkelPad\Capabilities]...