Windows 10: How To Add USB 3.0 Drivers To Win 7 Bootable USB From A Linux Install

Discus and support How To Add USB 3.0 Drivers To Win 7 Bootable USB From A Linux Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay, so I know this seems like an odd question but if anyone here has ideas it would be much appreciated. Asking on behalf of someone else, not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rubi, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Rubi Win User

How To Add USB 3.0 Drivers To Win 7 Bootable USB From A Linux Install

Okay, so I know this seems like an odd question but if anyone here has ideas it would be much appreciated.

Asking on behalf of someone else, not a user here on the forum.

Here is the situation:

1. the person has created a bootable Windows 7 USB

2. they discovered that in order to install on the target machine they need to add the drivers for USB 3.0 to the bootable medium

3. they do not have access to a Windows machine

4. they want to do it from within an Ubuntu install

Is it possible and if so how?

Many thanks for any suggestions.

:)

2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 11, 2019
  3. streetfighter 2, Apr 11, 2019
  4. theseeg Win User

HELP PLEASE!!!! Trouble installing windows from USB on ASUS P9X79

lol yeah ive done that ive got it to boot off the usb the problem is after that read the message im getting at the win 7 install screen

theseeg, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Add USB 3.0 Drivers To Win 7 Bootable USB From A Linux Install - Similar Threads - Add USB Drivers

2. Installing Windows from Bootable USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows from Bootable USB: My laptop Razerblade base model late 2019 had an issues as everytime I tried to bootup it would result in CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and so I cleaned and formatted my SSD and HDD through CMD and tried to reinstall Windows 10 however it came up with the error 0x800701B1 during the...
  3. Installing Windows from Bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows from Bootable USB: My laptop Razerblade base model late 2019 had an issues as everytime I tried to bootup it would result in CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and so I cleaned and formatted my SSD and HDD through CMD and tried to reinstall Windows 10 however it came up with the error 0x800701B1 during the...
  4. Installing Windows from Bootable USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB in Linux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB in Linux?: I have some USB sticks and downloaded Windows 10 ISO to create a bootable USB in Linux Manjaro or Mint. But the written to USB files are not bootable and one that was bootable, in a number of attempts, did nothing at start up, using legacy BIOS.I'd like to know how to make a...
  6. How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB in Linux?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB in Linux?: I have some USB sticks and downloaded Windows 10 ISO to create a bootable USB in Linux Manjaro or Mint. But the written to USB files are not bootable and one that was bootable, in a number of attempts, did nothing at start up, using legacy BIOS.I'd like to know how to make a...
  7. How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB in Linux?

8. Clean instal Win !0 with USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean instal Win !0 with USB: I have Win 10 64 bit downloaded onto a USB flash drive in order to do a clean install on my SSD drive...is installing it through BIOS any advantage than simply going through system recovery and using this method (remove everything install through USB) which method is better...
  9. Installing windows from a bootable USB

Installing windows from a bootable USB: I have just finished putting together my new PC and I am struggling to install windows. I am using a Macbook to make my bootable USB. I have tried using a bootable USB made with Bootcamp assistant - the USB came up in bios but it would not boot into the windows install...
  10. How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB on Linux

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB on Linux: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You’re all pretty much familiar with the procedure involved in creating a Windows 10 bootable media on computers running Windows operating system. In this post, we will show you the procedure to create a Windows 10 bootable USB/CD on computers [...] This...