Windows 10: How to add/use fax function in windows 10 and office? i have tried to follow...

Discus and support How to add/use fax function in windows 10 and office? i have tried to follow... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My control panel does not permit add programs When I try to follow Microsoft instructions there's no "add or remove programs' to hit in my control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elle3000, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Elle3000 Win User

How to add/use fax function in windows 10 and office? i have tried to follow...

My control panel does not permit add programs

When I try to follow Microsoft instructions there's no "add or remove programs' to hit in my control panel

I go a difft route and am told I have no plug and play modem

I thought I had a preinstalled fax software and I just needed to sign up or sign in

I've tried tutorials and micrsoft and my one year old acer with windows 10 doesn't have the options

thanks for help

:)

Elle3000, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2019
  4. How to add/use fax function in windows 10 and office? i have tried to follow...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

How to add/use fax function in windows 10 and office? i have tried to follow...

1. How to add/use fax function in windows 10 and office? i have tried to follow... - Similar Threads - add fax function

2. how to install microsoft fax and use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install microsoft fax and use it: how to install microsoft fax? i have an HP printer and the fax stopped working - I wonder if there is an option to install fax by microsoft - office or windows....
  3. Windows Fax and Scan tries to print when I try to send a fax with a USB modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan tries to print when I try to send a fax with a USB modem: I bought a USB modem and connected it to my Windows 11 PC. It shows up in the device manager, but when I type in the phone number and all the info and click send, it brings me to the print menu to select a printer. I'm not trying to print though....
  4. Windows Fax and Scan tries to print when I try to send a fax with a USB modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan tries to print when I try to send a fax with a USB modem: I bought a USB modem and connected it to my Windows 11 PC. It shows up in the device manager, but when I type in the phone number and all the info and click send, it brings me to the print menu to select a printer. I'm not trying to print though....
  5. can windows explorer.exe add functions to automatically replace characters not following...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can windows explorer.exe add functions to automatically replace characters not following...: from the very beginning, Windows short of this function and only giving the message “filename cannot include reserved characters \/<>!......",but never give a solution.some of programs do have this function if you save the file with illegal characters, and replace it with...
  6. can windows explorer.exe add functions to automatically replace characters not following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can windows explorer.exe add functions to automatically replace characters not following...: from the very beginning, Windows short of this function and only giving the message “filename cannot include reserved characters \/<>!......",but never give a solution.some of programs do have this function if you save the file with illegal characters, and replace it with...
  7. can windows explorer.exe add functions to automatically replace characters not following...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. When I try to install office I get the following message:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I try to install office I get the following message:: I tried to install office, When I try to install I get the following message [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-install-office-i-get-the-following/7fb182fa-e45e-4df4-bd2a-4d83de9682cc
  9. trying to fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to fax: trying to fax https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-fax/e5566308-c9a5-4bfe-9497-41246bdf2c17
  10. How can I add Office programs to the Most Used area?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I add Office programs to the Most Used area?: I use Excel all the time but it doesn't show up in the Most Used area. When apps are in that section they get the little pop out window so I can go directly to a specific XLS file without having to open Excel first and then go open it. Is there any way to force Excel to go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fax function in windows 10