Windows 10: How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10

Discus and support How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Lockscreen of a Windows computer is the window you see every time you boot it up, right when you’re about to log into your system. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 22, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10

How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10 launch-weather-widget.png
    The Lockscreen of a Windows computer is the window you see every time you boot it up, right when you’re about to log into your system. The screen is highly customizable on Windows computers. Since it’s the first thing you view every time you begin to work on your computer, it’s important that it houses […]

This article How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 22, 2021

2. Weather in Windows 10 Lock Screen

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. Let me help you.

If you want to add weather app in the lock screen follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Turn on notifications in PC Settings. (This should be on by default.)

• Open the Settings Charm.
    • Tap or click Change PC settings.
    • Tap or click Notifications.
    • Slide the Show app notifications and Show app notifications on the lock screen switches to On.

Step 2: Add the Weather app to lock screen notifications

• Open the Settings charm.
    • Tap or click Change PC settings.
    • Tap or click Personalize.
    • In the right pane, with the Lock screen tab selected, under Choose apps to run in the background… tap or click one of the “plus” symbols and select Weather.
    Then under Choose an app to display detailed status, tap or click the icon beneath it and select Weather.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    What applet provides the weather info displayed on the lock screen?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the Steps to set your default location and check if that helps.

1. Type Weather on search and click on setting (Gear icon)

2. Select your location and set as default.

Follow the Steps to set Weather app in lock screen.

• Type Lock screen setting in Search.
    • Under Choose an app to show the detailed status.
    • Select Weather; restart your computer

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 22, 2021
  4. How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10

Windows 10 lock screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly follow the steps below to show Weather on lock screen:

1. Right click on Desktop Screen and click Personalize.

2. Select Lock Screen and do the following:

• In Choose App to show detailed status, Add Weather App.
    3. Exit personalize.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10

1. How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add Weather Lock

2. Now... Weather on your Lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Now... Weather on your Lock screen: Check your Weather app to see that it is Version 4.53.52331.0 If not the above Version, update it from Store. If you DO have the above version... > Personalisation > Lock screen > Lock screen status scroll box Select Weather. NOT, None. Now Left clk Win logo Left Clk your...
  3. Now... Weather on your Lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Now... Weather on your Lock screen: Check your Weather app to see that it is Version 4.53.52331.0 If not the above Version, update it from Store. If you DO have the above version... > Personalisation > Lock screen > Lock screen status scroll box Select Weather. NOT, None. Now Left clk Win logo Left Clk your...
  4. No weather on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No weather on lock screen: Even though weather is selected for lock screen it will always displays only calendar, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-weather-on-lock-screen/cb8813cd-ffa2-4b69-87b2-79231fb59100
  5. No weather on lock screen

No weather on lock screen: Even though weather is selected for lock screen it will always displays only calendar, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-weather-on-lock-screen/cb8813cd-ffa2-4b69-87b2-79231fb59100
  6. Weather not showing on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Weather not showing on lock screen: I am using windows 20H2. I have selected Weather in "choose one app to show detailed status on the lock screen" but the weather is still not showing on the lock screen....
  7. Unable to add weather to the lock screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add weather to the lock screen.: It seems about 2 or so months ago I use to have Microsoft weather show up on my lock screen when starting up my computer in the morning. Then when windows updates and or app store updates broke some thing. Now it won't show up. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this....
  8. How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 News
    How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen: [ATTACH]A Lock screen is a computer user interface available on a computer or mobile […] This article How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Windows 10 Notifications on Lock Screen Weather App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Notifications on Lock Screen Weather App: To whom it may concern, Installed on the computer is Windows 10 Home, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.1256. The weather app does not work on lock screen. The notifications & actions section is configured for "get notifications from apps and other senders", "show...
  10. native weather app on lock screen

native weather app on lock screen: Not that I use lock screen much but was just curious. Has anyone seen the weather on it? I've never seen it work on any PC. Other features work ok, like tips, or calendar and mail. But weather has never ever shown up. Maybe there is a special trick to it other than the...