Windows 10: How to add whatsapp desktop app downloaded from the appstore to startup in windows 11?

Discus and support How to add whatsapp desktop app downloaded from the appstore to startup in windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot drag the app to the desktop to create a shortcut. Also cannot drag the app from the start menu to the roaming startup folder too. Please help. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jayadev Prabhu K, Jun 2, 2023.

1. How to add whatsapp desktop app downloaded from the appstore to startup in windows 11?

Cannot drag the app to the desktop to create a shortcut. Also cannot drag the app from the start menu to the roaming startup folder too. Please help. I have a PC and a laptop both are on Windows 11. The app works perfectly opening on bootup/startup on the PC, but the problem is on the laptop. I also tried clearing data and removing and reinstalling the app. Nothing's worked.The option is greyed out inside the app. When I go to task manager and enable it for startup it automatically disables once I close the task manager.

:)

Jayadev Prabhu K, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

How to add whatsapp desktop app downloaded from the appstore to startup in windows 11?

1. How to add whatsapp desktop app downloaded from the appstore to startup in windows 11? - Similar Threads - add whatsapp desktop

2. How to add whatsapp desktop app downloaded from the appstore to startup in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add whatsapp desktop app downloaded from the appstore to startup in windows 11?: Cannot drag the app to the desktop to create a shortcut. Also cannot drag the app from the start menu to the roaming startup folder too. Please help. I have a PC and a laptop both are on Windows 11. The app works perfectly opening on bootup/startup on the PC, but the problem...
  3. CANNOT DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON WINDOWS 11: i removed my outdated WhatsApp and cannot download updated version. I went into Microsoft store and tried to download but the download freezes half way. Please give us a zip file or exe file. Thank you!...
  4. CANNOT DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON WINDOWS 11: i removed my outdated WhatsApp and cannot download updated version. I went into Microsoft store and tried to download but the download freezes half way. Please give us a zip file or exe file. Thank you!...
  5. Whatsapp desktop app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp desktop app: Hi,From the last 2 updates ,, I am seeing the message in the attached picture ,, when I am trying to make a whatsapp call from the latest whatsapp desktop app.My speaker is not engaged in any app acc to me during call....
  6. Whatsapp desktop app

Whatsapp desktop app: Hi,From the last 2 updates ,, I am seeing the message in the attached picture ,, when I am trying to make a whatsapp call from the latest whatsapp desktop app.My speaker is not engaged in any app acc to me during call....
  7. Can't download mobile apps from the appstore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download mobile apps from the appstore.: I am attempting to download Audible to my computer but when I try it asks my permission to set up virtualization and when I accept it it opens a windows screen called "dism.exe" and then it just closes and the thing takes me back to the first step....
  8. Can't download mobile apps from the appstore.

Can't download mobile apps from the appstore.: I am attempting to download Audible to my computer but when I try it asks my permission to set up virtualization and when I accept it it opens a windows screen called "dism.exe" and then it just closes and the thing takes me back to the first step....
  9. Whatsapp Desktop app not working

Whatsapp Desktop app not working: My whatsapp isnt launching no matter how much I try, I uninstalled it nd installed agin it wokred for some time then again the same issue. When I repaair it for advanced settings, it asks DO YOU WANT TO END THE CURRENT CALL? After I end it, it works the when I close it and...
  10. How to add Whatsapp to Autostart at bootup

How to add Whatsapp to Autostart at bootup: As a long term Linux user and recently migrated to Windows 10 Pro build 1909, I want to let WhatsApp start with Windows. In Linux super easy but Windows seems to be more intricate. In Win 98 it was easier.....if I remember correctly. Does anyone have some guidance for me...