Windows 10: How to add Whatsapp to Autostart at bootup

Discus and support How to add Whatsapp to Autostart at bootup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As a long term Linux user and recently migrated to Windows 10 Pro build 1909, I want to let WhatsApp start with Windows. In Linux super easy but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PieterLouw1, Dec 14, 2019.

1. How to add Whatsapp to Autostart at bootup

As a long term Linux user and recently migrated to Windows 10 Pro build 1909, I want to let WhatsApp start with Windows. In Linux super easy but Windows seems to be more intricate. In Win 98 it was easier.....if I remember correctly.

Does anyone have some guidance for me please?

(Before you defect to Linux -it sucks at waking up from sleep.)

:)

PieterLouw1, Dec 14, 2019
  2. martin3x Win User

Whatsapp

To close Whatsapp you can use JbakTaskMan.

But instead of closing Whatsapp in the main window, go to Menu / Tools / Processes, browse to the end of the list and close the Whatsapp process. It won't autostart again.

martin3x, Dec 14, 2019
  3. imhsp Win User
    Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Download Latest version of Whatsapp from

WhatsApp

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Dec 14, 2019
  4. How to add Whatsapp to Autostart at bootup

E52 Autostart Applications

Hi,

I installed fring on E52 and everytime i restart the phone, the fring
    application tries to start up and connect to internet, how do i find out the list of autostart programs and services and how to disable their autostart feature?

Thanks,

ham33d---01, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

How to add Whatsapp to Autostart at bootup

1. How to add Whatsapp to Autostart at bootup - Similar Threads - add Whatsapp Autostart

2. How disable autostart Teams?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable autostart Teams?: New PC w/ Windows 11 Pro 22H2. One admin login and one limited user. Only local accounts, but some Microsoft apps are signed in to a consumer live.com account. On each new login, both a New Teams and an old Teams launch. I don't want them to launch. All guidance I've found is...
  3. How disable autostart Teams?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How disable autostart Teams?: New PC w/ Windows 11 Pro 22H2. One admin login and one limited user. Only local accounts, but some Microsoft apps are signed in to a consumer live.com account. On each new login, both a New Teams and an old Teams launch. I don't want them to launch. All guidance I've found is...
  4. How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list: Hello everyone !!! :I have a "simple" question today.I downloaded the new Outlook App that replaced the Mail app in Windows 11.I would like to have Outlook starting up at login but I cannot figure out a way to make this happen.Obviously, I wasn't able to create a shortcut to...
  5. How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list: Hello everyone !!! :I have a "simple" question today.I downloaded the new Outlook App that replaced the Mail app in Windows 11.I would like to have Outlook starting up at login but I cannot figure out a way to make this happen.Obviously, I wasn't able to create a shortcut to...
  6. OneDrive no Autostart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no Autostart: Hi all,Do not have a tickbox to start OneDrive automatically every boot in the settings see below:The only trick which helped was to put manually OneDrive in the Registry find on topic 4 "4. TWEAK REGISTRY FILES": Top 5 Ways to Fix OneDrive Not Opening on Startup in Windows...
  7. How to add a delay to HDD's on bootup?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to add a delay to HDD's on bootup?: Windows and bios don't agree on which HDD is 1st 2nd or 3rd. So I need to delay 2 HDD's at bootup but once in windows they are ok. 182778
  8. How to add a delay to HDD's on bootup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add a delay to HDD's on bootup?: Windows and bios don't agree on which HDD is 1st 2nd or 3rd. So I need to delay 2 HDD's at bootup but once in windows they are ok. 182778
  9. Autostart apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/dd1b2bcc-5d67-4109-abd4-e0fcdcb80459
  10. Autostart apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/cb5e6abe-52e9-4cf1-9b7b-3768815e1833

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What is autostart in WhatsApp

2. whatsapp windows start on boot