Windows 10: How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do.

Discus and support How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We are a reseller of laptops, mainly Freedos. Is there a way to add the Windows key in the Firmware/BIOS etc and activate the Windows immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by michelheinst, Feb 14, 2019.

1. How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do.

We are a reseller of laptops, mainly Freedos.

Is there a way to add the Windows key in the Firmware/BIOS etc and activate the Windows immediately online, like OEM manufacturers do?

We want to activate the Windows online, ship the laptop to our customers and they will do the last installation like adding the username and settings.

Now we can only activate the Windows online when you do the full installations, settings and username.

:)

michelheinst, Feb 14, 2019

2. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Windows 7 OEM key

Perhaps the OEM key has been used a few times already and cannot be used again.
    I have changed motherboards in laptops and the OEM key worked, without having to call Microsoft.

Caring1, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Dom-dom Win User

How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do.

OEM keys & bios / firmware upgrades

Hi, I have a HP laptop that was originally Win 8 with an OEM key. That was subsequently upgraded to Win 10. I note that there are bios & firmware upgrades available for my device but I have read that the OEM key is embedded in the BIOS. Can I upgrade the
    bios & firmware & the OEM key still be valid?

Dom-dom, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do.

1. How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do. - Similar Threads - add key Firmware

2. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of DELL Inspiron 3268

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of DELL Inspiron 3268: I have read more than 200 posting since Friday afternoon - and nothing is helping. My 80yo father's PC needed to be reloaded. He had purchased a Digital Key for Windows 10 Pro. The reason for the reload was something in the last update corrupted his system, and forced the...
  3. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip: I recently purchased a used lenovo m75q thinkcentre. When powered up it started with a new Windows user configuration that required a corporate login/email. Basically there was nothing I could do with the computer. I tried installing a new windows OS and even changed out the...
  4. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip: I recently purchased a used lenovo m75q thinkcentre. When powered up it started with a new Windows user configuration that required a corporate login/email. Basically there was nothing I could do with the computer. I tried installing a new windows OS and even changed out the...
  5. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop: I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called RWeveryting which can read and write pretty much anywhere, where any sort of data could be written or read. Now I want to know...
  7. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop: I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called RWeveryting which can read and write pretty much anywhere, where any sort of data could be written or read. Now I want to know...
  8. Windows 10 - OEM key not present in the firmware

Windows 10 - OEM key not present in the firmware: Hi guys, I got a new HP ProBook 450 G7 computer and tried a Linux OS on it first and decided to come back to Windows. I wasn't able to activate windows and got the error 0x803fa067 when I went ahead and installed Windows 10. I tried to see what's going on with...
  9. oem key not present in firmware?

oem key not present in firmware?: [ATTACH] hi guys, i just activated windows 10 home with oem key, and i look in showkeyplus app and i see "oem key not present in firmware" is there a problem with my windows ?, how to solve it?...
  10. How can i properly install WIndows 10 on a Freedos Laptop.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i properly install WIndows 10 on a Freedos Laptop.?: I recently got an HP G5 255, 4gb Ram and 500 Gb. It came with FREEDOS os and i have tried several methods to install the MICROSOFT 10 software but nothing seems to work. I got an ISO image burnt trough both DVD and USB Flash drive, im doing it from an OS X software so i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add win key to oem

2. add oem key to firmware