Windows 10: How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10

Discus and support How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10 BR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Libyano13, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Libyano13 Win User

How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10

BR

:)

Libyano13, Mar 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2019
  3. MightyG80 Win User
    old XP viewer for windows vista

Microsoft for some reason (???) rendered the viewer that comes with Windows unable to play the animation in GIF images... I know there is IrFan viewer ( and im currently using in vista ) to view images, but personally i prefered the simpler viewer XP had for watching those small animations. Is there a way to run the old XP image viewer in vista? Is somewhere downloadable?

MightyG80, Mar 25, 2019
  4. How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10

XPS service viewer

Hello Mondicke,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I am glad to assist you on this.

XPS viewer is a file format that Microsoft created to print content to a file very similar to PDF. Microsoft is retiring support for the file format and removing the XPS Viewer app on new installations. This means that if you're
    doing an upgrade from Windows 10 built version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) to build 1803, you'll continue to have support for the format, but if you're setting up a new device, or do a clean installation, the XPS Viewer app will no longer be available.

To try using XPS service viewer, please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Open Settings.

2. Click on Apps.

3. Click on Apps & features.

4. Under "Apps & features," click the Manage optional features link.

5. Click the Add a feature button.

6. Select XPS Viewer from the list.

7. Click the Install button.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope it helps.

Harish

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Harish_kum, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add XPS Viewer

2. Need a XPS Viewer for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need a XPS Viewer for Windows 11: I just bought a Windows 11 Laptop, but it does not have XPS viewer. I have tons of XPS files and need a XPS viewer or a program to open XPS files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-a-xps-viewer-for-windows-11/d0288522-c73d-4c35-9fe0-31a595bced75
  3. XPS VIEWER FOR WIN10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XPS VIEWER FOR WIN10: win10XPSXPS VIEWER--XPS-XPS--windows Hello, my computer system is win10 enterprise version, XPS suffix file can not be viewed, the computer is not installed XPS VIEWER, Settings - Applications - Optional Features no XPS in there - Add Features empty in there, no XPS . Also...
  4. xps viewer on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xps viewer on Win 10: Is there a way to set the user permissions such that I can make review notes and comments on the document using XPS Viewer? I am the admin. I tried to set up the permissions to allow special permissions but did not succeeded. No way to make notes on document. Is this...
  5. XPS viewer unable to locate in Windows 10

XPS viewer unable to locate in Windows 10: I have installed XPS viewer on Windows 10 through optional feature, but I am unable to find XPS viewer to launch or open under search. Any solution? Thanks....
  6. xps viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    xps viewer: Hi I have spent the day trying to convert .oxps print to file docs to Word. I have tried converters with no success. I then remembered that I could view the file and copy the doc to Word. So I spent more time trying to find xps viewer on my new computer. On the internet, I...
  7. XPS viewer

XPS viewer: Morning, Have xps files and cannot find xps viewer on my computer or download it. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-viewer/8ce3fd0c-3fe0-4dfe-9006-577063607340
  8. XPS Viewer

XPS Viewer: What happened to my .xps viewer??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-viewer/fa0e4ac4-37f8-482b-8b9a-bdc6059b3853
  9. XPS service viewer

XPS service viewer: Do I need the XPS service if I have Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/xps-service-viewer/90f03762-213a-48f0-b710-0d3a3b59a6f3
  10. Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10 The XPS Viewer app allows you to read, copy, print, sign, and set permissions for XPS documents. Microsoft is version 1709 and earlier versions, the app is included...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xps viewer windows 10

2. windows xps

3. windows xps viewer

4. xps viewer win10,
  5. install xps viewer windows 10,
  6. windows xps viewer windows 10,
  7. how to install xps viewer windows 10,
  8. xps viewer win 10,
  9. xps viewer windows 10 download,
  10. xps viewer download win 10,
  11. xps viewer for windows 10,