Windows 10: How to address problems noted in Accounts Troubleshooter

Discus and support How to address problems noted in Accounts Troubleshooter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have run the Microsoft accounts troubleshooter and get the following message: Can't connect to sync service and root causes found and created logs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nothere2, May 18, 2020.

1. nothere2 Win User

How to address problems noted in Accounts Troubleshooter

I have run the Microsoft accounts troubleshooter and get the following message: Can't connect to sync service and root causes found and created logs.

I have no idea what this means in practical terms, nor is there any hint about what to do to correct the problem.

:)

nothere2, May 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 18, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 18, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. How to address problems noted in Accounts Troubleshooter - Similar Threads - address problems noted

2. How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!: Hy before i am using windows 10 which is officially licensed, today i get official update of windows 11 and i updated my laptop to windows 11. After this windows 11 is not active and got problem error like 0x803fa067.... Plz any recommendations...
  3. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  4. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  5. How to troubleshoot directory problems

in Windows 10 Support
    How to troubleshoot directory problems: On this computer with Windows 1909 I've just downloaded a third version of mediacreationtool20H2. Also on this computer years ago I downloaded an older Windows 10 iso. The older Windows 10 iso I'm able to open and view setup.exe. The new Windows 10 iso I need help in...
  6. Troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot problem: BI initialiseLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/f1550ad8-2f7e-48e2-b6c8-d3ff09513808
  7. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot Problem: When I click on Troubleshoot it comes back with an error message reading: "Could not run on 7/9/2020" "Critical Troubleshooter" I have not been able to get beyond this error since July 9. What should I do?...
  8. Sticky notes and Sincronization with email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes and Sincronization with email address: Hi, I tried Sticky Notes, the App when I opened it asked me to sign with a Microsoft account (and sincronize) that I've done thinking that later on I could use it in other situations (like other Pc's or my mobile - anywhere) while logged on that account. Unfortunately,...
  9. notes problem

notes problem: i was typing up a essay and I closed mt computer and when I came back it was deleted how can I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/notes-problem/2b029c58-64db-4d00-a4dd-b41d17cd8376
  10. Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem

Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem: Hi! I installed Evernote and for stickies on desktop also Evernote Sticky Notes. I was using it earlier with Windows 8 and it was working - but sync account process I remember not. When I start Sticky Notes it forces account to sync selection. I was following instructions...