Windows 10: How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10

Discus and support How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; One of the main components of many activities on our computer – be it watching videos, listening to music, video-chatting – is the audio. That’s why in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10

One of the main components of many activities on our computer – be it watching videos, listening to music, video-chatting – is the audio. That’s why in this guide, we are going to discuss how to adjust the audio balance in Windows 10. Windows 10, like many previous Windows versions, gives you full control of [...]

The post How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Apr 13, 2019

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I could find no built in windows balance control. You know to adjust sound from left to right. Found this app on my computer that can do it.

C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe

flagrantHippo, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Frank1000 Win User

Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

Hi,
    I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently.

Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ?

Regards,
    Frank

Frank1000, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - adjust audio balance

2. Adjust Beats Fit Pro balance and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adjust Beats Fit Pro balance and Windows 10: When I go into control panel, windows locks both the balance sliders so when one goes up, the othwr does to and same for down. This is my school laptop so I don’t have admin and regedit is blocked, this there any fix? Windows version: 21H2 2023-02 Cumulative update...
  3. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  4. Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values?

Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values?: Hi. I have an issue with my headset where the audio is always unbalanced, and because of a simple oversight in the audio settings page, I can't change this. If I move the right slider up, the audio leans to the right. If I leave the right slider at the same level as the...
  5. How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller?

How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller?: My earbuds have this problem where the left ear is louder than than the right one, normally what I would do is just adjust the balance so the right ear is louder, but when I plug in my earbuds to my Xbox One controller, it does not give me the option to balance so I can make...
  6. Audio Balance Issue

Audio Balance Issue: My bluetooth earbuds are physically broken (right side is louder than left) an I'm trying to balance the audio to fic this on my PC. I know where the balance option is (sound>sound control panel>properties>levels>balance) however when I drag either only the left or only the...
  7. Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L: Hello. As the title says, my audio balancer is acting backwards. If i adjust the L slider higher, my right headphone cup gets louder. If i adjust the R slider up, the left cup gets louder. Any fix i can do? I'm using a usb 3.5mm TRRS Dukabel audio adapter if that makes any...
  8. Can't Adjust Audio Balance

Can't Adjust Audio Balance: Hello! So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance on the...
  9. Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds: Like a number of other people who have written in to here, I have Bluetooth earbuds that I am unable to adjust the balance of the audio going out to them. I have hearing loss in one ear and need to have the right ear louder than the left. No problem with wired earbuds. But...
  10. How to balance the audio in windows 10

How to balance the audio in windows 10: here's the thing guys, i have a speaker that the right side's busted, so i tried to balance the sound all the way to the left side, but it didn't work, i tried to do it by going to the sound, property, volume, balance, is there another way to do it?[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio balance windows 10

2. sound balance control

3. windows 10 sound balance

4. how to adjust sound balance windows 10,
  5. adjust sound balance windows 10,
  6. adjust speaker balance windows 10,
  7. sound balance control windows 10,
  8. audio balance control windows 10,
  9. stereo balance control windows 10,
  10. speaker balance windows 10,
  11. adjusting sound balance windows 10,