Windows 10: How to adjust audio levels independently from one another.

Discus and support How to adjust audio levels independently from one another. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am thinking of getting into recording and steaming soon and I'm looking around for hardware to do it with. What I want to know is, can I get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dave1, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Dave1 Win User

How to adjust audio levels independently from one another.

I am thinking of getting into recording and steaming soon and I'm looking around for hardware to do it with.

What I want to know is, can I get an audio mixer that can control the levels of different applications and the mic independently?

So, if I have Teamspeak open and a game open, can I turn a knob that turns the volume down for one and not the other? It would be a very valuable thing to have, saving me a trip to the Windows audio mixer and back!
    I'd love a few suggestions if there is such a thing that can do this.

If you need more info please ask because the question isn't worded that well *Wink

:)

Dave1, Apr 28, 2016

2. N900 audio problem

The phone uses a audio technology called pulse audio.. it is a sound system that allows different applications to have different volume levels.. when music is playing on your phone, try using the buttons on the edge of the phone to turn the volume up.. A
    white and black bar should appear at the top of the screen to indicate the volume level..

The call volume is independent.. it can be adjusted only when a call is active..

cpitchford, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Audio Levels Automatically Adjust

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

You may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. When you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere with the program. These programs
    may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows: (Applies to Windows 10)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

How to adjust audio levels independently from one another.

1. How to adjust audio levels independently from one another. - Similar Threads - adjust audio levels

2. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings: I know that what i am writing might not be a question but because i could not reply to a question similar to mine , i wanted to be as helpful as possible to the ones that may face the same as problem as i did. First things first the type of screensaver that i am referring to...
  3. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings: I know that what i am writing might not be a question but because i could not reply to a question similar to mine , i wanted to be as helpful as possible to the ones that may face the same as problem as i did. First things first the type of screensaver that i am referring to...
  4. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio starts to Buzz when audio level adjusted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio starts to Buzz when audio level adjusted: Hi, My problems is with Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio Buzzing after latest update yesterday?with Yoga 730-15IWL Laptop Lenovo 64BitWindows 10 Home version 21H1OS build 19043.1266---Note: Issue/problem when using built in speakers Dolby Atmos laptopProblem/issue only starts when I...
  6. Audio cannot be changed - either mute or one level - no adjustment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cannot be changed - either mute or one level - no adjustment: The sound/audio on my laptop can no longer be adjusted. I can either have medium volume or mute - no range. My laptop is an HP Envy x360 - 13-ag001au running Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042. The Realtek driver is 10.0.19041 dated 6/12/2019.I've checked all system diagnostics...
  7. How to stop microphone volume level from automatically adjusting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop microphone volume level from automatically adjusting?: I've noticed that my microphone volume, particularly when I'm speaking, will automatically adjust itself from the sound control panel. My microphone is an AudioTechnica AT2035, with a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, and I'm on Windows Build 19042.746. I can't figure...
  8. How to sotp Windows from auto-adjusting microphone levels?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to sotp Windows from auto-adjusting microphone levels?: I'm currently using the the Logitech G430 with its USB 3.5mm jack dongle and it keeps re-adjusting the microphone levels as I speak. I've already posted on /r/LogitechG thinking that it's a bug with the USB dongle or their driver but after using a different microphone and the...
  9. How to adjust the sound level on the USB connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to adjust the sound level on the USB connection: Hi I can adjust the sound level on my laptop to the embedded speaker and the speakers in the external screen. But when I adjust the sound level up and down to the USB (C-media USB headphone set) nothing happens. However, I can adjust the sound level on the Spotify...
  10. Security level adjustment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security level adjustment: Ho do you alter the security level on Win 10 if you need too.? 16298