Windows 10: How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut

Discus and support How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; tried all methods below and it didn't work: 7 ways to adjust the screen brightness in Windows 10 | Digital Citizen Any other suggestions? 182558 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by tententwenty, Jul 16, 2021.

1. How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut

tried all methods below and it didn't work: 7 ways to adjust the screen brightness in Windows 10 | Digital Citizen Any other suggestions?

:)

tententwenty, Jul 16, 2021
  2. tententwenty, Jul 16, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut

Hi, do you not have anything on your monitor that allows you to do that?
    What monitor do you have? (Make, model..) - Have you consulted its user guide or manual?

Have you tried your graphics card's adjustments?

Windows' own controls are effective on laptops, as outlined in the relevant tutorial:

Adjust Screen Brightness in Windows 10

dalchina, Jul 16, 2021
  4. How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut

Brightness can not be adjusted.

Hi Sirajudeen,

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of changing the brightness and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut

1. How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut - Similar Threads - adjust Desktop Monitor

2. How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    How to adjust Desktop Monitor brightness via hotkeys or win10 shortcut: tried all methods below and it didn't work: 7 ways to adjust the screen brightness in Windows 10 | Digital Citizen Any other suggestions? 182558
  3. shortcut key adjust brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    shortcut key adjust brightness: Hello,so recently i just bought a wired keyboard for my laptop.but the problem is the keyboard does not have a shortcut key to adjust brightness like my built-in keyboard laptop.Does any of you guys have a solution for this to make my wired keyboard got shortcut key for...
  4. Brightness not adjustable with Win10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brightness not adjustable with Win10?: Halölichen, I have a new pc with Win10 home. When I started it up, it was too bright for me. So I opened the settings and went to system, then to screen. But now I can't find the brightness settings. :/ How can I adjust the lighting now? [ATTACH] Heligkeit bei...
  5. brightness, how to adjust the brightness?

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness, how to adjust the brightness?: Idk much about windows 10 help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-how-to-adjust-the-brightness/935b0821-c6fd-4be6-b4f6-121976c88282
  6. Unable to adjust monitor brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to adjust monitor brightness: Hello, I am having an issue where I am unable to adjust the brightness of my monitor through Windows (I'd very much like not to have to use my monitor's brightness control) I have a GTX 1060 and a Ryzen 3700x I am sure my GPU drivers are up to date, I have tried using both...
  7. How to adjust monitor brightness

How to adjust monitor brightness: Monitor is a Dell S2419H and is way to bright. I can find no way to adjust its brightness using the On Screen Display or using the Display Settings of Win 10. I'm sure there must be a way but I just can't find it. Will someone please give me a hand? Thank you. 129234
  8. Issue Adjusting Brightness in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue Adjusting Brightness in Win10: Ever since I installed the latest Windows10 update (sometime in Feb 2019), I am having trouble adjusting my display brightness, either through the dedicated buttons or through display settings. When I restart my laptop, it works, but then after a while, either when it's idle...
  9. Can't adjust brightness or connect to a monitor..

Can't adjust brightness or connect to a monitor..: Hey guys, just updated to windows ten with my Sony Vaio 14 touchscreen laptop. 2 things ive noticed so far that have been bugging me is 1. I cannot adjust my brightness with the f5 & f6 keys like i could before... nor do i know how to changed the brightness now at all. Also...
  10. Brightness Adjustment Keybaord Shortcut?

in Windows 10 Support
    Brightness Adjustment Keybaord Shortcut?: Is there a way to adjust brightness via keyboard shortcut. My notebook seems to completely blank the screen at ZERO brightness, and you can't see anything. And doing the 0/25/50/75/100 toggle in the corner popup, you always need to pass 0 when lowering brightness. iow...you...