Windows 10: How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller?

Discus and support How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My earbuds have this problem where the left ear is louder than than the right one, normally what I would do is just adjust the balance so the right ear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aforumguy26, Oct 23, 2020.

1. How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller?

My earbuds have this problem where the left ear is louder than than the right one, normally what I would do is just adjust the balance so the right ear is louder, but when I plug in my earbuds to my Xbox One controller, it does not give me the option to balance so I can make the right ear louder, is there any way I can enable that fuction? It does give me the option to balance when plugged in directly to my PC, but not when plugged to the xbox controller

submitted by /u/Aforumguy26
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Aforumguy26, Oct 23, 2020

2. Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

Like a number of other people who have written in to here, I have Bluetooth earbuds that I am unable to adjust the balance of the audio going out to them.

I have hearing loss in one ear and need to have the right ear louder than the left. No problem with wired earbuds. But I can't adjust the balance with the Bluetooth earbuds.

When I open the Balance window

https://filestore.community.support...9f610-a6f6-4b6f-831b-4ac0064c0360?upload=true

and move one of the sliders, the other moves with it. They seem to be locked together.

This has to be a known problem to you all as there are a number of postings on this site about this issue, and more that I've found thru Google.

I am using Bose SoundSport Wireless earbuds. But my son has Sony Headphones and his have the same problem. But only on Win 10. Both he and I are able to adjust the balance on his iPad, my iPod Touch, and each of our Android phones. It is only on Windows
    that this does not work.

I have a home Dell laptop and a work HP laptop. Both are on Windows 10 - 1903. The problem occurs on both of these.

I have tried everything that all the other posters have been told to try... toggling the mono-stereo, updating the Drivers, removing 'grayed out' drivers... all of it. Like those others, nothing works.

This is a problem on your end. With the Windows 10 Bluetooth Drivers.

Please, please fix this.

ChrisBloke, Oct 23, 2020
  3. How to adjust left-right balance for headphones connected to pc with bluetooth

I have a pair of Bose qc35II headphones and I can connect them to my Windows 10 box via bluetooth.

When connected via bluetooth, if I try to correct the left-right balance by pressing the "Balance" button on the Levels tab of the Headphones Properties

Screenshot - ea54fb2c98c078be7767c3537cc0f84b - Gyazo

the two sliders are locked together and moving one moves the other.

This problem does not happen when I connect the headphones to my PC with a wire.

It also does not happen when I connect the headphones to my cellphone via bluetooth.

Any suggestion about how I can adjust the right and left volumes when connected via bluetooth to my Windows 10 computer?

AllanAbrahamse, Oct 23, 2020
  4. MelGuna Win User

How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller?

Can't adjust sound balance with my earbuds

When I go to the sounds settings on Windows 10, right-click on speakers, go to speakers properties, go to levels, and click on balance, I can adjust the left and right audio output. However, when I am using my bluetooth earbuds and follow the same process,
    only "1" and "2" show up instead of "L" and "R" and when I slide one, the other changes as well. The text field for the volume level is also locked. Yet on my Android phone, I can adjust the left and right balance just fine. How do I do this on Windows with
    my earbuds?
    How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller? c00da3c1-e399-4cd3-a8a4-d5d62ff86034?upload=true.png

MelGuna, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller?

1. How to adjust headphone balance for earbuds connected to xbox controller? - Similar Threads - adjust headphone balance

2. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  3. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  4. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't adjust sound balance for my bluetooth headphones

I can't adjust sound balance for my bluetooth headphones: I have a minor hearing issue, and my hearing is a bit worse on one ear than on the other one, so I always have to adjust sound balance to be comfortable. The problem with balance actually occured around 1.5 years ago and nothing I found on the internet helped, so I gave up...
  6. Can't Adjust Audio Balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Adjust Audio Balance: Hello! So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance on the...
  7. Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds: Like a number of other people who have written in to here, I have Bluetooth earbuds that I am unable to adjust the balance of the audio going out to them. I have hearing loss in one ear and need to have the right ear louder than the left. No problem with wired earbuds. But...
  8. Headphones/ earbuds

Headphones/ earbuds: My earbuds are not working on my laptop. How do I get the computer to recognize them? They do work on me ipad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-earbuds/8b8aac5f-1bc0-4a64-9c90-815152a0103c
  9. How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to adjust audio balance in Windows 10: One of the main components of many activities on our computer – be it watching videos, listening to music, video-chatting – is the audio. That’s why in this guide, we are going to discuss how to adjust the audio balance in Windows 10. Windows 10, like many previous Windows...
  10. How to adjust left-right balance for headphones connected to pc with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to adjust left-right balance for headphones connected to pc with bluetooth: I have a pair of Bose qc35II headphones and I can connect them to my Windows 10 box via bluetooth. When connected via bluetooth, if I try to correct the left-right balance by pressing the "Balance" button on the Levels tab of the Headphones Properties...