Windows 10: How To Adjust Maximum Counts of Clipboard History - Win 10 version 1909

Discus and support How To Adjust Maximum Counts of Clipboard History - Win 10 version 1909 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows clipboard history turned on, Using the Windows + V shortcut I can access my windows clipboard history. The problem is I can only ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chris Nicola, Dec 20, 2020.

1. How To Adjust Maximum Counts of Clipboard History - Win 10 version 1909

I have Windows clipboard history turned on, Using the Windows + V shortcut I can access my windows clipboard history. The problem is I can only ever see 2 counts of clipboard history instead of the maximum of 25. Is there a way I can reset the clipboard history back to 25?

Your advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Chris

:)

Chris Nicola, Dec 20, 2020
  2. hiitsme2 Win User

How can I find my clipboard history?!

this clipboard history is available in microsoft windows 10 version 1809

click the WIN key, and write clipboard, chose clipboard setting, turn on clipboard history, from now do WIN + v to get your clipboard history

hiitsme2, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history

Hello, i'm using windows 10 with the feature clipboard activated but, after copy something it delays to appear in my clipboard history. (several 15, 30 seconds - in certain cases 1 minute or more).

Scope: I'm using two versions of Windows 10 Enterprise (1809 and 1909) with a pre made corporate OS image with GPOs so is not a "clean" version of Windows 10.

I don't know why this happens like this because, in my personal windows machine i do not have any problem related, my history works fine and very fast.

Do you know?

BR

Joseph

AnotherJoseph, Dec 20, 2020
  4. How To Adjust Maximum Counts of Clipboard History - Win 10 version 1909

Yuval Levy, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

How To Adjust Maximum Counts of Clipboard History - Win 10 version 1909

1. How To Adjust Maximum Counts of Clipboard History - Win 10 version 1909 - Similar Threads - Adjust Maximum Counts

2. Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2: Hi all,have trouble with fresh installed company images domain members based on 20H2 . Clipboard itself works but Clipboard history isn`t available. Tried all documents and links found relateted to this issue. Nothing helps enabled in settings, Group policy editor, regkeys ....
  3. Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2: Hi all,have trouble with fresh installed company images domain members based on 20H2 . Clipboard itself works but Clipboard history isn`t available. Tried all documents and links found relateted to this issue. Nothing helps enabled in settings, Group policy editor, regkeys ....
  4. Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: Hi, I'm having trouble getting the new clipboard history to work. It is definitely activated Having trawled the internet and tried everything that has been suggested on various forums, I downloaded and ran "Windows Hotkey Explorer" the free version, which shows the...
  6. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I'm troubled in syncing my clipboard history to other devices. How can it be solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history/e56b5433-5abc-4110-be57-466e38e7c8d6
  7. How to access Clipboard History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access Clipboard History: How can I access my Clipboard History, to paste something prior to the last thing I copied? I looked online for how to do this, and it looks simple. Either windows key + V or first go to Windows Settings - System - Clipboard to turn on. Neither of these work for me. There is...
  8. Clipboard history doesn't work (win 10 2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipboard history doesn't work (win 10 2004): When i press win+v - i see no items there, on 1909 it worked for me. submitted by /u/wuarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxr3i8/clipboard_history_doesnt_work_win_10_2004/
  9. How long a history does Win 10's clipboard history save?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long a history does Win 10's clipboard history save?: Hello! Usage of a clipboard manager has always been a big thing for me. It improves productivity and overall, just makes some types of repetitive work a lot of easier. Till today, I have always used Ditto. Then I discovered that Windows 10 has the same functionality. Not...
  10. Win 10 Clipboard History Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Clipboard History Stopped Working: Hi, I recently upgraded to 1809, everything was fine for a couple of days, then the clipboard history feature suddenly stopped working. When I go into settings to switch it on, it seems to be enabled, however once I close the window or choose something else and navigate...