Windows 10: How to adjust monitor screen size?

Discus and support How to adjust monitor screen size? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi! I cracked my monitor on left side. Now i want to adjust monitor size. How to do that? Image: https://imgur.com/a/1bFPRMs Regards Ales Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Ales, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Ales Win User

How to adjust monitor screen size?

Hi!

I cracked my monitor on left side.
    Now i want to adjust monitor size.
    How to do that?

Image: https://imgur.com/a/1bFPRMs

Regards
    Ales

2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

How to adjust monitor screen size? [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 18, 2020
  3. How do I adjust the screen resolution of monitor

Original title: Monitor screen

How do I adjust the screen size to fit my monitor

mikehevans, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Beep01 Win User

monitor adjust on screen

Hello Community:

I have an HP slimline 8200 PC, with Windows 10 Pro, a Dell 19" monitor and every time when I BOOT up the PC, a box comes up on the screen that says " AUTOMATIC ADJUST IS IN PROGRESS" I believe that this refers to the monitor settings,does anyone have
    a solution to correct this message from popping up on my screen ??

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

Beep01, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. How to adjust monitor screen size? - Similar Threads - adjust monitor screen

2. Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors: [ATTACH] Hoping someone can help me here. First and foremost, if this post is supposed to go to a different page please advise. I need to adjust both of my screen sizes. Right now, monitor #2 is registered as sufficiently smaller (to the point where it is annoying) to my...
  3. How to adjust multi monitor cursor transition

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to adjust multi monitor cursor transition: Hello ladies and gents of the forum. As the title suggest, I'd like to know how to adjust cursor behavior when transitioning between monitors. I'm just built my first 2 pcs, and am trying to set up monitors for them both. pc1 has 2 1080p monitors at 24 and 27 inches....
  4. Adjust Window Pane Size on Larger Monitor

Adjust Window Pane Size on Larger Monitor: I recently installed a 32 in LG monitor replacing an older lower resolution 22 in unit. I thought a larger screen would allow for more active apps. What I have is the same app window panes simply scaled up. Settings allows for increasing the size of panes but not decreasing...
  5. Unable by any means to adjust brightness on monitor screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable by any means to adjust brightness on monitor screen: The buttons on my AOC monitor don't work. Online instructions for adjusting the brightness in Windows don't work. I'm stuck with a level of brightness that's making my eyes sore. Any suggestions?...
  6. How to adjust monitor brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to adjust monitor brightness: Monitor is a Dell S2419H and is way to bright. I can find no way to adjust its brightness using the On Screen Display or using the Display Settings of Win 10. I'm sure there must be a way but I just can't find it. Will someone please give me a hand? Thank you. 129234
  7. How do you adjust Screen size for my Games

How do you adjust Screen size for my Games: Just upgraded my Windows to 10, now my games are no longer full screen, how do you correct this...………...Anyone??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-adjust-screen-size-for-my-games/e706649c-ad1e-4a69-970e-ef368db81200
  8. Adjust video size to their frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adjust video size to their frames: Can't view videos on Windows 10 because the size if too large for the frames....how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-video-size-to-their-frames/2456fb2b-e503-4b36-bce1-02de6971e348
  9. How do I adjust page/screen size

How do I adjust page/screen size: I have the most updated version of Microsoft 10 Home. However when I click on a file/document or webpage it doesn't fit on my screen. They are too big. I thought the update would fix this. I can't even get to the start link. I have to use the button on the keyboard to...
  10. Can not change the screen size on my monitor.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not change the screen size on my monitor.: For some reason I can't seem to figure out I can not change the size of the screen on my monitor. I have tried everything in personalization and display settings. Nothing is working. I have looked online and can not find answers there either. If anyone has any advise it would...