Windows 10: How to adjust monitor screen size?

Discus and support How to adjust monitor screen size? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi! I cracked my monitor on left side. Now i want to adjust monitor size. How to do that? Image: https://imgur.com/a/1bFPRMs Regards Ales Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Ales, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Ales Win User

How to adjust monitor screen size?

Hi!

I cracked my monitor on left side.
    Now i want to adjust monitor size.
    How to do that?

Image: https://imgur.com/a/1bFPRMs

Regards
    Ales

2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

How to adjust monitor screen size? [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 18, 2020
  3. How do I adjust the screen resolution of monitor

Original title: Monitor screen

How do I adjust the screen size to fit my monitor

mikehevans, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Beep01 Win User

monitor adjust on screen

Hello Community:

I have an HP slimline 8200 PC, with Windows 10 Pro, a Dell 19" monitor and every time when I BOOT up the PC, a box comes up on the screen that says " AUTOMATIC ADJUST IS IN PROGRESS" I believe that this refers to the monitor settings,does anyone have
    a solution to correct this message from popping up on my screen ??

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

Beep01, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. How to adjust monitor screen size? - Similar Threads - adjust monitor screen

2. problem with adjusting size on second screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with adjusting size on second screen: I have connected a second screen to my laptop via HDMI. However, the image resolution does not adjust on my second screen correctly. When I go into the settings to manually adjust the resolution it still won't give me the resolution needed for my second screen. My second...
  3. problem with adjusting size on second screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with adjusting size on second screen: I have connected a second screen to my laptop via HDMI. However, the image resolution does not adjust on my second screen correctly. When I go into the settings to manually adjust the resolution it still won't give me the resolution needed for my second screen. My second...
  4. How do I adjust the size of an external monitor in Display Settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I adjust the size of an external monitor in Display Settings?: My external monitor is not lining up correctly with my laptop screens. I have adjusted the external monitor location in the display settings, but it won't align correctly because my external monitor is much larger than my laptop screen. Display settings shows both screens as...
  5. Monitor Screen Size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Screen Size: Windows 10 downloaded automatically 2 days ago and now the screen size on my monitor has changed. I have a Samsung S24B300EL monitor that worked perfectly until the download. Now the screen when it fills the monitor is too large and some of the sidebars are missing. The...
  6. Screen size adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen size adjustment: My screen picture is too big for my computer screen. How do I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-size-adjustment/36a1f95e-9e91-40b1-baa8-6e688fb0e905
  7. Text size (not scaling) adjustment for second monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text size (not scaling) adjustment for second monitor?: Running 1903, and looking to adjust text size for a laptop's external monitor. The text size slider adjusts the text size only for the main display, no matter what screen is selected before adjustment. Is there any way to adjust text size (not scaling) for individual...
  8. Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors: [ATTACH] Hoping someone can help me here. First and foremost, if this post is supposed to go to a different page please advise. I need to adjust both of my screen sizes. Right now, monitor #2 is registered as sufficiently smaller (to the point where it is annoying) to my...
  9. Adjust Window Pane Size on Larger Monitor

Adjust Window Pane Size on Larger Monitor: I recently installed a 32 in LG monitor replacing an older lower resolution 22 in unit. I thought a larger screen would allow for more active apps. What I have is the same app window panes simply scaled up. Settings allows for increasing the size of panes but not decreasing...
  10. How do I adjust page/screen size

How do I adjust page/screen size: I have the most updated version of Microsoft 10 Home. However when I click on a file/document or webpage it doesn't fit on my screen. They are too big. I thought the update would fix this. I can't even get to the start link. I have to use the button on the keyboard to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitor mirror laptop screen doesnt fully fit

2. windows 10 display will not fit screen

3. desktop doesnt fit screen