Windows 10: how to adjust same app location in task bar?

Discus and support how to adjust same app location in task bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] For example,i want to switch places for 1 and 3 in the picture.i can only adjust the location for them together. i have tried to set in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 帆郑1, Mar 6, 2019.

1. 帆郑1 Win User

how to adjust same app location in task bar?

how to adjust same app location in task bar? uRmtZ.png

For example,i want to switch places for 1 and 3 in the picture.i can only adjust the location for them together.

i have tried to set in taskbar setting,but no use. how to adjust location of the same app? thanks for answer.

:)

帆郑1, Mar 6, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 6, 2019
  3. my location on maps app is wrong.

Hi Don,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Location privacy settings in search bar
      and click on Location privacy settings.
    • Here you can enable/disable the Location.
    • You may try to Enable/Disable the Maps app to use the

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 6, 2019
  4. how to adjust same app location in task bar?

Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

how to adjust same app location in task bar?

1. how to adjust same app location in task bar? - Similar Threads - adjust same app

2. App Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Task Bar: At work, I am able to shrink multi-open apps from the top to bottom taskbar and then grab them as I need. I can't figure out how to do this on my laptop or if it's even an option. I hope that makes sense. I'm only a middle-of-the-road user and some of these settings and how...
  3. App Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Task Bar: At work, I am able to shrink multi-open apps from the top to bottom taskbar and then grab them as I need. I can't figure out how to do this on my laptop or if it's even an option. I hope that makes sense. I'm only a middle-of-the-road user and some of these settings and how...
  4. Task Bar Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Apps: In Windows 11 environment the apps Start and search do not function well. Clicking the start search window will open and flicker like anything.Any Help in this regard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-apps/bfa9f6eb-54cd-4d97-99fd-0a57288cb9f1
  5. Task Bar Apps

Task Bar Apps: In Windows 11 environment the apps Start and search do not function well. Clicking the start search window will open and flicker like anything.Any Help in this regard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-apps/bfa9f6eb-54cd-4d97-99fd-0a57288cb9f1
  6. windows 11 task bar how to change its location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 task bar how to change its location: how do i change the location of windows 11 task bar . is there a e mail address for Microsoft to suggest and or complain about not being able to change it's location...
  7. windows 11 task bar how to change its location

windows 11 task bar how to change its location: how do i change the location of windows 11 task bar . is there a e mail address for Microsoft to suggest and or complain about not being able to change it's location...
  8. Adjust Task Bar on One Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adjust Task Bar on One Screen: Hello, For work I have a laptop and two monitors. About a year ago, I raised the task bar on my left monitor (my laptop sits in front of it, so moving the task bar up makes sure nothing is sitting behind my laptop screen). This worked well for a year, I never had to adjust...
  9. Task Bar Sizes non adjustable windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar Sizes non adjustable windows 10: Task Bar Sizes non adjustable windows 10 this includes texts and Icons Very Small. Help contents non ledge able https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-sizes-non-adjustable-windows-10/68e35212-3ec3-48df-8b90-fc96a65636f8
  10. Same color for task bar and tile bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same color for task bar and tile bar?: When I change the color in Windows 10 from the settings, I do get the correct color in the title bar but I get some kind of blue on the task bar because the task bar has some dark blue background and it mixes the colors. How do I get rid of the dark blue background in the...