Windows 10: How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10

Discus and support How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hiya! I was wondering if there is any way to change the size of this new box that appears when I adjust the volume on my computer. It comes up when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rollingmoon, Jun 5, 2019.

1. How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10

Hiya! I was wondering if there is any way to change the size of this new box that appears when I adjust the volume on my computer. It comes up when I use the volume keys on my keyboard rather than changing the volume in the taskbar, and I have never seen the extra rectangle before, only the rectangle on the left. If anyone could let me know how to make it smaller or nonexistent, as it is distracting from my work much more than the little volume one used to be. Thanks so much!

How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10 [​IMG]

ps i use windows 10 on a huawei laptop in case that was important to mention here

:)

rollingmoon, Jun 5, 2019

2. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jun 5, 2019
  4. How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10

How to adjust Windows 10 notifications volume

I want the notifications. My question is how to adjust the volume of these notifications, not mute them. Your suggestion to disable the notifications doesn't answer the problem at all. I gave you a detailed step by step guide of how to reproduce the problem,
    what more do you want me to show you? Given that you persist in saying there's nothing new in Windows 10 it just shows you didn't follow my instructions. I also have a plain Windows 10 Pro installed from an ISO downloaded from Microsoft, and very common Realtek
    audio hardware, no OEM crapware installed.

JérômeVuarand, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10

1. How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10 - Similar Threads - adjust size volume

2. How to disable/remove the volume popup banner.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable/remove the volume popup banner.: [ATTACH] I'd like to now how to remove this banner from appearing in the top left of my screen, its annoying and irrelevant to me, making it an eyesore as it stays there obxiously for 7-10 seconds whenever I adjust my audio on almost anything that is playing sound. I...
  3. Using keyboard keys to adjust volume.

Using keyboard keys to adjust volume.: Hi, Currently the only way that I can adjust the volume of my headphones is by using the buttons on the headphones or by adjusting the volume in the software that is playing the audio. When I use the volume keys on my keyboard or adjust the volume in the control panel, it...
  4. Adjust video size to their frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adjust video size to their frames: Can't view videos on Windows 10 because the size if too large for the frames....how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-video-size-to-their-frames/2456fb2b-e503-4b36-bce1-02de6971e348
  5. Windows 10 Volume adjust

Windows 10 Volume adjust: Hi Guys, Can I somehow turn off this Volume Adjust because every time I am in game and I hit the knob for the volume on my keyboard the FPS in game drop dramatically Thanks[ATTACH]...
  6. How do I adjust page/screen size

How do I adjust page/screen size: I have the most updated version of Microsoft 10 Home. However when I click on a file/document or webpage it doesn't fit on my screen. They are too big. I thought the update would fix this. I can't even get to the start link. I have to use the button on the keyboard to...
  7. Volume adjustment

Volume adjustment: Volume adjustment low during video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/volume-adjustment/01b4e1d8-bf79-40f2-8fc5-863b8063706c
  8. volume box

volume box: A box appeared on the right of my screen labeled volume with several celect options like Select audiio auto - detect etc. How do I get rid of the screen? Volume is working fine....
  9. Adjusting headphone volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adjusting headphone volume: I hope this is the correct forum...for the first time I used headphones in Windows 10 Pro, and I found the normal Fn-F6 and Fn-F7 that adjust speaker volume do not work to adjust headphone volume - nor does the slider in the task tray. I can go into Control Panel and find the...
  10. Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?: What are the keyboard shortcuts to adjust volume in win 10? 94604