Windows 10: How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10

Discus and support How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hiya! I was wondering if there is any way to change the size of this new box that appears when I adjust the volume on my computer. It comes up when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rollingmoon, Jun 5, 2019.

1. How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10

Hiya! I was wondering if there is any way to change the size of this new box that appears when I adjust the volume on my computer. It comes up when I use the volume keys on my keyboard rather than changing the volume in the taskbar, and I have never seen the extra rectangle before, only the rectangle on the left. If anyone could let me know how to make it smaller or nonexistent, as it is distracting from my work much more than the little volume one used to be. Thanks so much!

How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10 [​IMG]

ps i use windows 10 on a huawei laptop in case that was important to mention here

:)

rollingmoon, Jun 5, 2019

2. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jun 5, 2019
  4. How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10

How to adjust Windows 10 notifications volume

I want the notifications. My question is how to adjust the volume of these notifications, not mute them. Your suggestion to disable the notifications doesn't answer the problem at all. I gave you a detailed step by step guide of how to reproduce the problem,
    what more do you want me to show you? Given that you persist in saying there's nothing new in Windows 10 it just shows you didn't follow my instructions. I also have a plain Windows 10 Pro installed from an ISO downloaded from Microsoft, and very common Realtek
    audio hardware, no OEM crapware installed.

JérômeVuarand, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10

1. How to adjust size of volume popup box Windows 10 - Similar Threads - adjust size volume

2. Microphone playback, how to adjust volume?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone playback, how to adjust volume?: Hey, I am on Windows 11. I setup my microphone to hear myself. And I can hear myself fine.My issue is where do I adjust the the volume of the playback? There used to be an option on "Open Volume Mixer", but it's no longer there....
  3. How to auto-adjust volume in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to auto-adjust volume in Windows 10: For my phone and other computers, the volume of the device will automatically change when my headphones are plugged in or taken out. For example, I could have the volume set to 40% when my headphones and when I take them out, the volume automatically goes to 0%. I want the...
  4. Pop up windows size - adjusting size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up windows size - adjusting size: Hallo, how can I set size for a secondary popup window on max. size, it's too small now, as seen from attached screenshot. Regards, Ale[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-windows-size-adjusting-size/bcf88c11-2cf0-4ec3-aad4-40d1a12e50a7
  5. Popup boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup boxes: This has driven me crazy since I've owned computers and no one seems to have an answer. Every time the mouse passes over a link or sometimes even a word, I get a popup box identifying the link or word, sometimes just repeating it. How do I turn this nuisance off? I...
  6. Can I adjust the volume setting popup timeout?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I adjust the volume setting popup timeout?: Hi Guys, I'm back! Well after all of the work to upgrade my Dell Inspiron 7110 to W10, I ended up buying a new Dell Precision 6800 laptop to replace it. Now I'm on W10 Pro and loving it. The OS is on a SSD and bootup takes 23 seconds. It also has a 1T drive as well. Now, my...
  7. How to adjust monitor screen size?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to adjust monitor screen size?: Hi! I cracked my monitor on left side. Now i want to adjust monitor size. How to do that? Image: https://imgur.com/a/1bFPRMs Regards Ales
  8. Windows 10 volume and media popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume and media popup: Hello, is there any way I can customize the popup window for volume and media? Like, to change the position, the fade-out time, opacity and more. It make the windows 10 unusable in some cases. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Volume adjust

Windows 10 Volume adjust: Hi Guys, Can I somehow turn off this Volume Adjust because every time I am in game and I hit the knob for the volume on my keyboard the FPS in game drop dramatically Thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. Volume adjustment

Volume adjustment: Volume adjustment low during video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/volume-adjustment/01b4e1d8-bf79-40f2-8fc5-863b8063706c