Windows 10: How to adjust volume point that goes up and down every click?

Discus and support How to adjust volume point that goes up and down every click? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every click to rise up the volume it goes up by 2 points, how can i make it goes up by 1 point or how can i adjust it however i want?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RarNan, Oct 19, 2019.

1. RarNan Win User

How to adjust volume point that goes up and down every click?

Every click to rise up the volume it goes up by 2 points, how can i make it goes up by 1 point or how can i adjust it however i want?

:)

RarNan, Oct 19, 2019

2. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Volume adjustment acceleration

Hi Ben,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• Are you using a Microsoft Keyboard?
    • When did the issue started to happen?
    • Is this a new keyboard?
    • Aside from the hotkey to adjust the volume, have you experienced any issues with other hotkey functionality?
    • Was it working properly before?
    • Have you made sure that your computer is up to date?
    • Have you changed any settings on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Oct 19, 2019
  4. How to adjust volume point that goes up and down every click?

Can't adjust the alarm volume

Currently there is no way to adjust the volume of the alarm clock sound. Even with GDR2 installed.

All i can suggest is for you to choose an alarm sound that isn't so disturbing.

I do agree though that the ability to adjust the alarm volume should be there along with the ability to have separate volume controls for other aspects of the phone's sound system.

Ray Hipkiss, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

How to adjust volume point that goes up and down every click?

1. How to adjust volume point that goes up and down every click? - Similar Threads - adjust volume point

2. Volume goes down by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I playing game. It starts going down . My speakers are on 100%. I have run troubleshooting but nothing is coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-by-itself/47581b96-55a1-4cbe-8dcc-a6b7c000d669
  3. Volume goes down by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I playing game. It starts going down . My speakers are on 100%. I have run troubleshooting but nothing is coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-by-itself/47581b96-55a1-4cbe-8dcc-a6b7c000d669
  4. Volume goes up and down by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  5. Volume goes up and down by itself.

Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  6. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low: My audio volume is on 32 and when I'm playing an audio, if the audio volume is too low, it goes quiet. It's very annoying when I'm listening to songs, the experience will not be very nice since the volume kept going up and down constantly until you have your volume on 50-60+....
  7. Volume goes up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down on its own: Hi,I have an issue where the volume on my laptop keeps going up and down on its own from time to time. I would comfortably have the volume sitting at 60 let say and the volume bar would pop up and it would go to 62 or 64 on its own. A couple of times it went to 100 on its...
  8. Volume goes up and down on its own

Volume goes up and down on its own: Hi,I have an issue where the volume on my laptop keeps going up and down on its own from time to time. I would comfortably have the volume sitting at 60 let say and the volume bar would pop up and it would go to 62 or 64 on its own. A couple of times it went to 100 on its...
  9. Volume goes up & down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume goes up & down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I take part in a zoom meeting or playing back a recording zoom/youtube/webinar. It starts out ok then dips down to almost nothing, then goes up again for a few seconds before going down again. My speakers are on 100%. I have run...
  10. Volume goes down automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume goes down automatically: I’ve faced an issue with sound. When I try to increase it by the button on the sound slide, the volume goes down automatically. I tried to troubleshoot it and reset my Windows, then re-installed audio driver. And it really helped but after the Windows update the issue showed...