Windows 10: How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

Discus and support How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C: in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop came with 1TB of space but the majority of it is in the D: drive. I have tried looking everywhere for how to extend the C drive. These are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ParkerRosenbauer, Jan 14, 2022.

1. How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

My laptop came with 1TB of space but the majority of it is in the D: drive. I have tried looking everywhere for how to extend the C drive. These are the things I've tried to do/ looked at doing:-I can't extend the partition because the space is on disk 1 whereas C: is on disk 0-I could move some of my C: files over, but I have genuinely very little stored in this space. Everything stored on C: with the exception of 4 apps at 23 GB total are under 1 GB and a lot of it is stuff for my computer that I doubt I can just 'get rid of' and I'm not technical enough to know exactly what. I don't have

:)

ParkerRosenbauer, Jan 14, 2022
  2. honey164 Win User

Extending disk space in drive c

I want to extend my disk space in c but in the disk management I have a healthy oem partition in between which I can't delete or is it ok to delete this partition? So how to increase the disk space in c? here is the screenshot of the allocated disk space:

How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C: 05d601da-f52c-4c35-a7c5-ab4fb9be4813?upload=true.jpg

honey164, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jan 14, 2022
  4. nseibel14 Win User

How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

Windows 10 Disk Management - cannot extend C: drive to allocated space

Hello, I followed all of the steps listed and it is still not working. The issue may be that the unallocated space is located on Disk 1 when my C: drive is on Disk 0 and I cannot seem to get them both on the same disk. Do you know if there is a solution
    for this?

nseibel14, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

1. How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C: - Similar Threads - allocate space disk

2. How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:: My laptop came with 1TB of space but the majority of it is in the D: drive. I have tried looking everywhere for how to extend the C drive. These are the things I've tried to do/ looked at doing:-I can't extend the partition because the space is on disk 1 whereas C: is on disk...
  3. How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to allocate space on one disk to another disk to extend the C:: My laptop came with 1TB of space but the majority of it is in the D: drive. I have tried looking everywhere for how to extend the C drive. These are the things I've tried to do/ looked at doing:-I can't extend the partition because the space is on disk 1 whereas C: is on disk...
  4. Extend disk space not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extend disk space not working: Recovery drive D: is short of space. I created unallocated drive space using disk management to move space from C: which has plenty. However , right clicking on D: or unallcated space in the disk management pop up just brings up 'help' not a command to expand space etc. So...
  5. Extend C from another Disk

Extend C from another Disk: Hello Guys, I just purchased a new SSD, and installed it on my laptop and wanted to extend the C drive System drive and I can't figure out a way, my original drive has a 117GB of memory and the new one is 223GB and i want to merge them into one to have a total of 340GBis it...
  6. Allocating Disk Space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allocating Disk Space: I allocated 1 terabyte to PopOS but I decided I don't like it much. How do I reallocate the space back to windows? submitted by /u/Lawfulness_Negative [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k102ok/allocating_disk_space/
  7. Extending C: on Disk 1 to unallocated space problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extending C: on Disk 1 to unallocated space problems: I fear my lack of knowledge might be creating a problem. Trying to help a friend with his W10 system. Disk 1 had partitions C: (System, boot,Page,...), and D: Instead of moving some data to D: he wanted the space D: occupied to be merged into C: I had him first verify...
  8. Extending C: on Disk 1 to unallocated space problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Extending C: on Disk 1 to unallocated space problems: I fear my lack of knowledge might be creating a problem. Trying to help a friend with his W10 system. Disk 1 had partitions C: (System, boot,Page,...), and D: Instead of moving some data to D: he wanted the space D: occupied to be merged into C: I had him first verify...
  9. Extending disk space in drive c

Extending disk space in drive c: I want to extend my disk space in c but in the disk management I have a healthy oem partition in between which I can't delete or is it ok to delete this partition? So how to increase the disk space in c? here is the screenshot of the allocated disk space: [ATTACH]...
  10. Disk Allocation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Allocation: Hi everyone, It's Kousik here. I have installed xubuntu along with windows 10. To do that i had to re partition my hard disk which is of 1 tb. While doing this i can't allocate 250gb as primary partition. The message below is showing " You cannot allocate a primay...