Windows 10: How to Allow or Block DLNA Device in Windows 11

Discus and support How to Allow or Block DLNA Device in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]In this post, we will show you how to allow or block or Remove a DLNA Device in Windows 11. When it comes down to the Windows 11 operating system,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 7, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Allow or Block DLNA Device in Windows 11

How to Allow or Block DLNA Device in Windows 11 [​IMG]
    In this post, we will show you how to allow or block or Remove a DLNA Device in Windows 11. When it comes down to the Windows 11 operating system, it is possible to share media from personal folders such as Videos, Playlists, Pictures, Music, and more to another computer or users from the same […]

This article How to Allow or Block DLNA Device in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 7, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Block ALL Programs Except Allowed Ones

You can block programs using Windows Defender, for example (ignore the strange title):
    Please Wait... | Cloudflare

E.g.

dalchina, Mar 7, 2023
  3. DLNA

Hi,

DLNA on Windows 10 can be done in 2 ways:

• There is a Cast To Device button that you can use to stream Windows 10 to a DLNA
      video player.
    • For receiving content, you will have to use the Windows Media Player
    Which of the above are you trying to do? Also, provide error code or message, if any, when the video files do not play.

Vinod Archak, Mar 7, 2023
  4. garym123 Win User

DLNA application

The DLNA app allows the phone to stream to DLNA devices, not stream from devices to the phone.

The app is 'Play To'

garym123, Mar 7, 2023
Thema:

1. How to Allow or Block DLNA Device in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Allow Block DLNA

2. How to block USB Storage devices, but allow specific ones using Intune?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to block USB Storage devices, but allow specific ones using Intune?: Hi,I'm trying to create a configuration profile with Intune that blocks USB Storage devices, but will allow specific ones based on the Device ID number or serial number. I've tried a number of links including the one below with no luck and the profile I create just blocks all...
  3. How to block USB Storage devices, but allow specific ones using Intune?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block USB Storage devices, but allow specific ones using Intune?: Hi,I'm trying to create a configuration profile with Intune that blocks USB Storage devices, but will allow specific ones based on the Device ID number or serial number. I've tried a number of links including the one below with no luck and the profile I create just blocks all...
  4. How to block USB Storage devices, but allow specific ones using Intune?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I enable DLNA on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable DLNA on Windows 11?: I am running Windows 11 on my desktop PC. I just reinstalled Windows today and I can't figure out how to turn DLNA streaming back on. All the guides appear to be outdated, as I can't find the option "Media Streaming Options" any longer.Edition Windows 11 Home Insider Preview...
  6. How do I enable DLNA on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I enable DLNA on Windows 11?: I am running Windows 11 on my desktop PC. I just reinstalled Windows today and I can't figure out how to turn DLNA streaming back on. All the guides appear to be outdated, as I can't find the option "Media Streaming Options" any longer.Edition Windows 11 Home Insider Preview...
  7. How to allow a blocked application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to allow a blocked application: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on an older Dell PC, I am finding that Windows Security is blocking applications that I trust such as HR Block tax software, Seagate backup, and Google backup and sync. I found the Microsoft help page "Allow a blocked app in...
  8. Allow blocked file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Allow blocked file: I have attempted to use the exclusions to allow a blocked file, but windows security still will not allow me to use this file. I have attempted turning off anti-viruses, to no avail. Help....
  9. devices on my IP are being blocked how do I allow them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    devices on my IP are being blocked how do I allow them: Running Windows on HP Envy x360 laptop. Windows defender and possibly McAffee is blocking all the devices on my IP that were previously added in set up. How do I repair or allow without having to remove each one?...
  10. How Can I Allow a DLNA Server App Through the Firewall?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I Allow a DLNA Server App Through the Firewall?: Hello, I recently bought an Amazon Fire TV Stick to use during my hotel stays. I use my Windows 10 PC to create a Mobile Hotspot and the Fire TV Stick is connected to that Mobile Hotspot. On the Fire TV Stick, I installed an app called AirReceiver (it supports DLNA...