Windows 10: How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive accounts for specific organizations

Discus and support How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive accounts for specific organizations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to allow or block specific organizations from syncing OneDrive accounts or […] This article How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 23, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive accounts for specific organizations

WinClub, Nov 23, 2020

2. Query about allowing or blocking specific websites in family safety

Hello Chin,

We realize your requirement in this regard.

Yes, once you unblock a website, your child will be able to access that particular website without any restrictions. You need to block it back, if your child don't want to access it.

There's a lot of great things to learn about on the Internet, but also lots of things you don't want your kids to stumble on. Turn on web browsing limits if you want to block sites that provide adult content, or to allow or block individual websites or webpages
    by using their web addresses or URLs. For young children, you can set up web browsing limits so they can only visit a small number of sites that you specifically allowed.

To set up web browsing limits

• Sign in to
      family on the Microsoft account website

• Select the child you want to turn on web browsing limits for.

• Select Web browsing, and switch Block inappropriate websites from
      Off to On.

Now, adult content is blocked and SafeSearch is on when your child uses the most common search engines.

• If you want your child to only see websites you've explicitly allowed, check the box next to
      Only see websites on the allowed list.

To allow or block specific websites

• Sign in to
      family on the Microsoft account website

• Select the child you want to turn on web browsing limits for.

• Select Web browsing.

• To add a site to their allow list, go to Always allow these and enter the
      URL of a website you want to allow.

• To add a site to their block list, go to Always block these and enter the
      URL of a website you want to block.

Keep posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 23, 2020
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

I entered my primary account email but the Share button does nothing

fjk61011, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

Yes. Steps 2.1 through 2.3 are meant to be done in a browser signing in to the primary OneDrive account, after receiving the email from secondary OneDrive account that account sent in step 1.7.

For some time already: How I lost my Windows Insider MVP Award | Win10.Guru

Thema:

1. How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive accounts for specific organizations - Similar Threads - Allow block syncing

2. OneDrive specific syncing issues with 2 PC's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive specific syncing issues with 2 PC's: Hello,How to you segregate syncing? I have one MS account, but own two computers. I use them for very different tasks. I want to sync both to one drive for backup purposes only but don't want files from PC "A" to be shown or put on PC "B" or vice versa. One PC is Windows 10...
  3. OneDrive specific syncing issues with 2 PC's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive specific syncing issues with 2 PC's: Hello,How to you segregate syncing? I have one MS account, but own two computers. I use them for very different tasks. I want to sync both to one drive for backup purposes only but don't want files from PC "A" to be shown or put on PC "B" or vice versa. One PC is Windows 10...
  4. How to allow or block sensors for specific sites on Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    How to allow or block sensors for specific sites on Chrome: [ATTACH]If your computer has a sensor, there is a high chance that Google Chrome is already using is to customize your user experience. In most cases, you can find that a Motion sensor is used by most websites. However, if you want to block sensors for specific sites on...
  5. How to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in Edge: [ATTACH]If you want to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in the Microsoft Edge browser, here is how you can do that. You can do that with the help of in-built settings, the Local Group Policy Editor, and the Registry Editor. This explains all the methods, and...
  6. Do not allow specific account to log on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do not allow specific account to log on: Hi every one,I work with domain system with win server 2008.abb application installed on this system to control specific industrial plant.so defined specific service account for abb application that have full and administrative access. so i defined another operator account...
  7. how do I OneDrive to sync specific folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I OneDrive to sync specific folders: Hi there I am using OneDrive to sync my desktop but I wanted icons and few folders on my destop to be left out. How do I customize the sync process to do so?...
  8. How to sync a specific OneDrive on PC to OneDrive on Android

How to sync a specific OneDrive on PC to OneDrive on Android: Right now OneDrive on my Samsung S10 syncs (at least it tries to) with the entire OneDrive folder on PC. Obviously that is way too much. With tens of thousands of mostly small files that obviously is wayyy too much. Within OneDrive on PC there is a folder named \Pictures with...
  9. OneDrive: Sync Specific File to be accessed by a program

OneDrive: Sync Specific File to be accessed by a program: Kind of hard to explain this, but imagine that I use a software called XYZ on three PC's running the same version of the software and the same Windows version. XYZ looks in a particular location on the computer Appdatafor Profile information. I am currently manually making...
  10. How to Sync OneDrive Account not Associated with Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Sync OneDrive Account not Associated with Microsoft Account?: Hi there, I am new to Windows 10 and hope you can help me. I am trying to set up my OneDrive account to sync across two (soon to be three) PCs and am having trouble. I have an account with OneDrive for business through my university. I installed OneDrive on my Windows 7...