Windows 10: How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive accounts for specific organizations

Discus and support How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive accounts for specific organizations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to allow or block specific organizations from syncing OneDrive accounts or […] This article How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 23, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive accounts for specific organizations

WinClub, Nov 23, 2020

2. Query about allowing or blocking specific websites in family safety

Hello Chin,

We realize your requirement in this regard.

Yes, once you unblock a website, your child will be able to access that particular website without any restrictions. You need to block it back, if your child don't want to access it.

There's a lot of great things to learn about on the Internet, but also lots of things you don't want your kids to stumble on. Turn on web browsing limits if you want to block sites that provide adult content, or to allow or block individual websites or webpages
    by using their web addresses or URLs. For young children, you can set up web browsing limits so they can only visit a small number of sites that you specifically allowed.

To set up web browsing limits

• Sign in to
      family on the Microsoft account website

• Select the child you want to turn on web browsing limits for.

• Select Web browsing, and switch Block inappropriate websites from
      Off to On.

Now, adult content is blocked and SafeSearch is on when your child uses the most common search engines.

• If you want your child to only see websites you've explicitly allowed, check the box next to
      Only see websites on the allowed list.

To allow or block specific websites

• Sign in to
      family on the Microsoft account website

• Select the child you want to turn on web browsing limits for.

• Select Web browsing.

• To add a site to their allow list, go to Always allow these and enter the
      URL of a website you want to allow.

• To add a site to their block list, go to Always block these and enter the
      URL of a website you want to block.

Keep posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 23, 2020
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

I entered my primary account email but the Share button does nothing

fjk61011, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

Yes. Steps 2.1 through 2.3 are meant to be done in a browser signing in to the primary OneDrive account, after receiving the email from secondary OneDrive account that account sent in step 1.7.

For some time already: How I lost my Windows Insider MVP Award | Win10.Guru

Thema:

1. How to Allow or block syncing OneDrive accounts for specific organizations - Similar Threads - Allow block syncing

2. How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent users from synchronizing personal OneDrive accounts, this article will […] This article How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. How to block a specific windows update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to block a specific windows update?: My PC worked fine. I went away for a few days. I came back and 2 updates applied KB45653351 and KB45653751. My pc now randomly hangs. I get a bing sound, and that's it, everything stops responding. If I try and uninstall either or both of those updates, the re-apply...
  4. OneDrive: Sync Specific File to be accessed by a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive: Sync Specific File to be accessed by a program: Kind of hard to explain this, but imagine that I use a software called XYZ on three PC's running the same version of the software and the same Windows version. XYZ looks in a particular location on the computer Appdatafor Profile information. I am currently manually making...
  5. Youtube blocking malfunction wen specific movie only is allowed @Only allow these websites=ON

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Youtube blocking malfunction wen specific movie only is allowed @Only allow these websites=ON: Dear support, I found a critical problem in web browsing control using EDGE Chromium When allowed specific movie example below in youtube and child open it, from the opened window hi have access to all youtube contains w/o any limitation like all youtube is allowed. The...
  6. Microsoft Family Not Blocking Entire Website If Specific Links Allowed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Not Blocking Entire Website If Specific Links Allowed: I have a problem now which seemed to work before. I have blocked YouTube.com from my child’s account and disabled all other browsers except Microsoft Edge. Due to his school assignments, from time to time he needs to be able to watch specific educational videos. What...
  7. How to allow a blocked application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to allow a blocked application: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on an older Dell PC, I am finding that Windows Security is blocking applications that I trust such as HR Block tax software, Seagate backup, and Google backup and sync. I found the Microsoft help page "Allow a blocked app in...
  8. How to Sync OneDrive Account not Associated with Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Sync OneDrive Account not Associated with Microsoft Account?: Hi there, I am new to Windows 10 and hope you can help me. I am trying to set up my OneDrive account to sync across two (soon to be three) PCs and am having trouble. I have an account with OneDrive for business through my university. I installed OneDrive on my Windows 7...
  9. Allow or Block Microsoft Accounts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Block Microsoft Accounts in Windows 10: How to: Allow or Block Microsoft Accounts in Windows 10 How to Allow or Block Microsoft Accounts in Windows 10 [img] Information Have you ever used Outlook.com, Hotmail, Office 365, OneDrive, Skype, Xbox, or Windows? The email address and password you use for any of...
  10. OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows: How to: OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows How to Sync Multiple OneDrive Accounts in Windows [img] Information Quite a few of us Windows users have multiple Microsoft email accounts, each of them today with OneDrive. I am for sure not the only user who...