Windows 10: How to allow remote access to my computer

Discus and support How to allow remote access to my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to allow remote access to my computer but when I opened the remoe tab on the advnced setup only the upper part shown. see the photo. no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oakam, Sep 19, 2017.

1. oakam Win User

How to allow remote access to my computer

I tried to allow remote access to my computer but when I opened the
    remoe tab on the advnced setup only the upper part shown. see the photo.
    no radio button to choose is shown. How to solve that?

:)

oakam, Sep 19, 2017
  2. plumblord Win User

How to set up remote access with Windows 10 Pro.

I have allowed remote access on my pc. My question is, how do I invite the remote user to access my pc?

plumblord, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Using Remote Desktop to connect to Windows 7 PC from Windows 10 PC

Have you done the steps provided above on the Windows 10 computer?

See the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Allow remote access to your computer.
    • On the Remote tab,under Remote Assistance, check Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer.
    • Under Remote Desktop, check Allow remote connections to this computer.
    • Click OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Samuria, Sep 19, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    Hey oakam,
    It would appear your running Win10 Home, which does not allow remote access using RDC.

Eagle51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to allow remote access to my computer - Similar Threads - allow remote access

2. RemoteApp Dialog - How to know which remote computer is my computer accessing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RemoteApp Dialog - How to know which remote computer is my computer accessing?: Hi,On startup in my Window 11 PC, I get multiple dialog boxes with title "RemoteApp" and with contents "The identity of the remote computer cannot be verified. Do you want to connect anyway?"I does not show which remote computer it is trying to access. The dialog is not...
  3. RemoteApp Dialog - How to know which remote computer is my computer accessing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RemoteApp Dialog - How to know which remote computer is my computer accessing?: Hi,On startup in my Window 11 PC, I get multiple dialog boxes with title "RemoteApp" and with contents "The identity of the remote computer cannot be verified. Do you want to connect anyway?"I does not show which remote computer it is trying to access. The dialog is not...
  4. how to to access device remotely from remote computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to to access device remotely from remote computer?: hello all i need help how to to access device remotely from remote computer?USB from remote computer to OBD2 interface to car. or Ethernet to OBD2like this...
  5. how to to access device remotely from remote computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to to access device remotely from remote computer?: hello all i need help how to to access device remotely from remote computer?USB from remote computer to OBD2 interface to car. or Ethernet to OBD2like this...
  6. How to use TightVNC for remote computer access for my Dad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use TightVNC for remote computer access for my Dad: Hi, hope someone can advise? My Dad is terrible with computers, and trying to talk him through logging into skype just about drove me mad. I would like to setup a TightVNC connection so I can access his PC remotely and help him get things sorted. I have tested this at home...
  7. Remotely accessing one of my other computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remotely accessing one of my other computer: Is there a way I can remotely open a computer that has my microsoft account as the administrative account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-accessing-one-of-my-other-computer/60e12cfc-cb51-4765-a84b-66237aad8e3b
  8. Remote access not allowing access on Surface Pro & Surface Studio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote access not allowing access on Surface Pro & Surface Studio: Hi. I have a Surface Studio 2 and Surface Pro latest. Both W10 fully updated. I clearly have a Microsoft Account in order to have joined this community, yet remote access will not accept my password for that account, thus not allowing me remote access to my computers. Same...
  9. I allowed a scammer remote access to my computer....what now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I allowed a scammer remote access to my computer....what now?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-allowed-a-scammer-remote-access-to-my/639b38bc-2a9f-4d5d-925f-2574b8aa1405
  10. how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely: I think I'm being watched! How do I find out if someone is accessing my computer remotely? Please send me a link to a video that I can follow to check my computer out?!! Thank you for you assistance! BrinKingdom...