Windows 10: How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows

Discus and support How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i snap two windows explorers, one to left and one to right, then i alt-tab to my browser and then i want to go back to the snapped two windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by navuho, Mar 18, 2019.

1. navuho Win User

How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows

So i snap two windows explorers, one to left and one to right, then i alt-tab to my browser and then i want to go back to the snapped two windows explorer, but alt-tab gives me choice to only choose one of them and the other is like hidden behind the browser and i have to manually click it from the task bar. So is there any way to fix that?

:)

navuho, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Customize Task View, Alt-Tab and Snap Assist

Would you like smaller, XP style thumbnails and be able to see whats on the desktop while in Task View?
    Check out this exhaustive list of registry tweaks: [Windows 10 Tip] Registry Tweaks to Customize UI of Alt+Tab, Task View and Snap Assistant Screens - AskVG

Follow instructions carefully, but, not to worry, if you wish to undo the tweaks, simply delete the items you created and all will fall back to defaults.
    Affects are immediate so no need to reboot or restart Explorer.

Tested in AU and higher.

How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows [​IMG]

How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 18, 2019
  3. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Mar 18, 2019
  4. mrhuggles Win User

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows - Similar Threads - Alt tab snapped

2. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  3. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  4. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  5. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  6. How to stop alt tab showing a window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop alt tab showing a window?: Hello guys, I have noticed lately that alt tab doesn't behave like the good old times. If I had 3 windows and I minimized one I could alt tab between the 2. Worst case scenario I would just click the ones I wanted as last and still it would tab between them. Now it doesn't...
  7. alt+tab

alt+tab: when i alt+tab it use to show previews but then all of a sudden it stopped. i don't exactly remember when it stopped but it doesn't show previews only icons submitted by /u/venusarr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpfjbx/alttab/
  8. Game crashing coming back from Alt+tab

Game crashing coming back from Alt+tab: So as title says, before newest windows10 update (2004) game (Star Citizen) was running fine. Hours and hours gaming and streaming, no crash problems. Now after 10 minutes the game crash when i come BACK from alt+tab. Windows updated, Nvidia drivers updated, game on SSD....
  9. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: How can I remap Alt+Tab to a single key like the Fn Key. I came from Linux Mint with Gnome Desktop and accessing all my open tabs was one key away. How can I replicate this time-saving feature on Windows 10? submitted by /u/luke__7 [link] [comments]...
  10. Customize Task View, Alt-Tab and Snap Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize Task View, Alt-Tab and Snap Assist: Would you like smaller, XP style thumbnails and be able to see whats on the desktop while in Task View? Check out this exhaustive list of registry tweaks: [Windows 10 Tip] Registry Tweaks to Customize UI of Alt+Tab, Task View and Snap Assistant Screens - AskVG Follow...