Windows 10: How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off?

Discus and support How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how can I Alt+Tab when I have fullscreen optimization disabled for an application? submitted by /u/Shraman265 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shraman265, Feb 17, 2021.

1. How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off?

Can someone tell me how can I Alt+Tab when I have fullscreen optimization disabled for an application?

submitted by /u/Shraman265
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shraman265, Feb 17, 2021

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off? Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Feb 17, 2021
  3. What is the "magic" of alt+tab?

run in borderless windowed mode, and avoid that requirement of Alt+Tab. it looks the same as fullscreen, but it will fixed issues tied with running in Fullscreen.

jboydgolfer, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Siyem Win User

How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off?

Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab

Well met.

When I play a video in fullscreen with any browser and I alt tab to a window, the video remains in fullscreen behind the new window, so if the window is small I can still see most of the video while attending to the other windows.

In Edge, when I Alt-Tab, the video keeps playing, but it keeps minimized. The behavior I desire is that of the rest of the browsers. Is there a way to make it behave so?

I've searched several times but I've never been able to find any solution, the YouTube enhancer extension doesn't address it.

Apologies if I post in the wrong section, first time posting here and I couldn't see the other.

Thanks in advance.

Siyem, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off?

1. How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off? - Similar Threads - ALT+Tab fullscreen optimisation

2. Alt-Tab Optimisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-Tab Optimisation: At the moment I have a LOT of windows open mostly browser because university assignments all need their own individual 'research' window to keep things straight in my head. Now problem is that Alt-Tabbing has slowed to a crawl. When I do it the computer freezes up for between...
  3. Alt-Tab Optimisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt-Tab Optimisation: At the moment I have a LOT of windows open mostly browser because university assignments all need their own individual 'research' window to keep things straight in my head. Now problem is that Alt-Tabbing has slowed to a crawl. When I do it the computer freezes up for between...
  4. Alt-Tab Optimisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Alt + tab fullscreen behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt + tab fullscreen behaviour: Hi there,Alt tabbing out of a full screen application media player into something windowed loses focus, e.g. alt tabbing from a fullscreen media player into a web browser or Windows Explorer means that keyboard shortcuts won't work until I actually click the window to focus...
  6. Alt + tab into fullscreen behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt + tab into fullscreen behaviour: Hi there,Alt tabbing out of a full screen application media player into something windowed loses focus, e.g. alt tabbing from a fullscreen media player into a web browser or Windows Explorer means that keyboard shortcuts won't work until I actually click the window to focus...
  7. google chrome tab not showing when alt+tabbed in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome tab not showing when alt+tabbed in fullscreen mode: hi, i'm not sure if this is a chrome issue or an OS issue, but when i alt+tab while chrome is in fullscreen mode, the chrome window does not show up as one of the windows to tab to. i remember in the past it did, and suddenly it didnt anymore i have attached a picture of...
  8. File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB: Hello, I am on Windows 10, and since yesterday, every time I use ALT+TAB to come back to my desktop from a fullscreen application, a file explorer opens up for no reason. Thanks in advance !...
  9. Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab: Well met. When I play a video in fullscreen with any browser and I alt tab to a window, the video remains in fullscreen behind the new window, so if the window is small I can still see most of the video while attending to the other windows. In Edge, when I Alt-Tab, the...
  10. Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.: So recently i have been playing rainbow six siege a lot but my experience has been kind of ruined by this weird alt tab that keeps happening. It usually happens when i flick fast and click. I think my cursor somehow does something even tho its fullscreen and ive been testing...