Windows 10: How to always run Command Prompt and PowerShell as Administrator

Discus and support How to always run Command Prompt and PowerShell as Administrator in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]How often do you need to run the Command Prompt or PowerShell as administrator on your Windows 10? For me what happens is, I often forget to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 12, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to always run Command Prompt and PowerShell as Administrator

How to always run Command Prompt and PowerShell as Administrator run-command-prompt-as-admin-6.jpg
    How often do you need to run the Command Prompt or PowerShell as administrator on your Windows 10? For me what happens is, I often forget to right-click and select Run as administrator and I know it only when I get the error in running any command as shown in the screenshot below. And trust […]

This article How to always run Command Prompt and PowerShell as Administrator first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 12, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Command prompt Administrator issue under Win 10

Hello,

Here's the alternative steps to run open the command prompt as administrator.

• Press Windows Logo + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) to open command prompt as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Ryan Pag, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. How to always run Command Prompt and PowerShell as Administrator - Similar Threads - always run Command

2. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator: As the title states I am not able to run the command prompt as an administrator. Currently I am in a repair loop and can't check my disk without administrator. The only issue is that I only have access to command prompt through the troubleshoot option. What do I do?...
  3. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator: As the title states I am not able to run the command prompt as an administrator. Currently I am in a repair loop and can't check my disk without administrator. The only issue is that I only have access to command prompt through the troubleshoot option. What do I do?...
  4. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Command Prompt And PowerShell Run Automatically On Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt And PowerShell Run Automatically On Reboot: The last 3 times I've rebooted, I notice that the first thing to run is CMD.exe open window and if I do not immediately stop it, it launches I suspect command prompt lauches it PowerShell which runs a script open window and they both will close.I also suspect this is a virus...
  6. Command Prompt And PowerShell Run Automatically On Reboot

Command Prompt And PowerShell Run Automatically On Reboot: The last 3 times I've rebooted, I notice that the first thing to run is CMD.exe open window and if I do not immediately stop it, it launches I suspect command prompt lauches it PowerShell which runs a script open window and they both will close.I also suspect this is a virus...
  7. Command Prompt And PowerShell Run Automatically On Reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Powershell or Command prompt !

Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  9. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  10. How to run Command Prompt as Administrator in login screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run Command Prompt as Administrator in login screen?: Basically, I have a laptop and I want to challenge myself to break into it while not use any tools at all (no installation media to open cmd, etc.) and when looking on the internet, the only option is to have installation media so I can choose Repair your Computer and open...