Windows 10: How to analyse BSOD

Discus and support How to analyse BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro just updated to version 1803 x64 2019-07C a couple of days ago, since when it has been giving blue screens about every 4-5 hours. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roger761, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Roger761 Win User

How to analyse BSOD

Windows 10 Pro just updated to version 1803 x64 2019-07C a couple of days ago, since when it has been giving blue screens about every 4-5 hours.

They flash up very briefly and I haven't been able to read anything such as stop codes etc.

There is no memory.dmp.

I cannot find any useful lines in Event Viewer.

Blue Screen troubleshooter finds nothing.

How can I find out the root cause of the problem?

Incidentally, I have already run sfc /scannow, updated all the non-MS drivers and disabled all non-essential non-MS services (just Norton virus checker running).

:)

Roger761, Aug 5, 2019

2. BSOD need minidump analysed

My laptop running Windows 10 has recently been crashing and BSOD or occasionally the orange screen has appeared. I have the mini dump files of previous crashes and was wondering if anybody could analyse them and advise me on steps to fix the issue.

Thanks

SeanVeysey, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Darren Win User
    PSU analysing software

Quick question..anyone know of software that can analyse your PSU in real time?
    • Temp
    • effiency
    • Wattage usage
    Edit: My hard disk drive keeps failing to boot the operating system whenever I attempt to overclock the CPU ever soo slightly. However the bios says that it is 100% save and all other devices work fine, a friend alerted me that my PSU may be under powered, a full specifcation will be posted later.

Darren, Aug 5, 2019
  4. How to analyse BSOD

BSOD help needed analysing logfile

For the past few days, my PC has crashed shortly after bootup, but has then remained stable. Here are the relevant lines from the dump file, can anyone help me decipher them?

Many thanks...

How to analyse BSOD [​IMG]

nick robinson, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

How to analyse BSOD

1. How to analyse BSOD - Similar Threads - analyse BSOD

2. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD: Hi,My wife is using a very old ASUS All-in-One which has functioned extremely well on Win 10 up to version1909. Any later version causes immediate BSODs . . . . so quickly in fact that it wasn't possible to copy the mini dumps to diagnose them. So about a year ago, I did a...
  3. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD: Hi,My wife is using a very old ASUS All-in-One which has functioned extremely well on Win 10 up to version1909. Any later version causes immediate BSODs . . . . so quickly in fact that it wasn't possible to copy the mini dumps to diagnose them. So about a year ago, I did a...
  4. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi, ive been recently struggling with so many BSOD. Can someone help me analyse the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi, ive been recently struggling with so many BSOD. Can someone help me analyse the...: Here is the minidump file link: https://file.io/ROQ3WUzATVgr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-ive-been-recently-struggling-with-so-many-bsod/4bf0a56d-0b8b-47d0-b0ae-156205cd49c2
  6. Hi, ive been recently struggling with so many BSOD. Can someone help me analyse the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, ive been recently struggling with so many BSOD. Can someone help me analyse the...: Here is the minidump file link: https://file.io/ROQ3WUzATVgr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-ive-been-recently-struggling-with-so-many-bsod/4bf0a56d-0b8b-47d0-b0ae-156205cd49c2
  7. Hi, ive been recently struggling with so many BSOD. Can someone help me analyse the...

8. I need help analysing my minidump files. BSOD 2x a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help analysing my minidump files. BSOD 2x a day: Been averaging two BSOD a day of the driver irql_less_or_not_equaltried fixes and all drivers are updated and still it happens. been this way since i windows forced me to download win11. it is very tiring. my device is near unusableLink is hereMinidump pw is 111...
  9. I need help analysing my minidump files. BSOD 2x a day

I need help analysing my minidump files. BSOD 2x a day: Been averaging two BSOD a day of the driver irql_less_or_not_equaltried fixes and all drivers are updated and still it happens. been this way since i windows forced me to download win11. it is very tiring. my device is near unusableLink is hereMinidump pw is 111...
  10. Help to analyse why my PC is BSOD with link to .DMP files

Help to analyse why my PC is BSOD with link to .DMP files: Hi My Windows 10 PC is starting to BSOD regularly Please find below OneDrive link to the 3 most recent Minidump files to analyse and help me understand why this is occurring.There have been no recent changes to the hardware of the PC and no new Application installed for some...