Windows 10: How to arrange photos by month in Windows 10

Discus and support How to arrange photos by month in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to arrange photos by month using Windows 10. None of the answers I have researched work on my computer. I find no option other than "arrange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Soupysue, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Soupysue Win User

How to arrange photos by month in Windows 10

I want to arrange photos by month using Windows 10. None of the answers I have researched work on my computer. I find no option other than "arrange by date" (taken, modified, saved).

:)

Soupysue, Mar 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 v. 1709 - how do I arrange my photos by month?

Hello Melissa,

Arranging your photos by month will make it easier for you to locate your files on when the photos were taken on the specific period of time. To help you arrange your photos by month on your Windows 10 computer, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

1. Click Start, type File Explorer, and then press
    Enter.

2. On the File Explorer window, click the View tab.

3. On the Panes ribbon, click
    Navigation pane
    , and then select Show libraries.

How to arrange photos by month in Windows 10 b7960c56-8e0e-448c-91e7-740de93268f3?upload=true.png

4. Expand the Libraries folder and click
    Pictures.

5. Right-click on an empty space on the view pane where you can see your photos and select
    Arrange by > Month.

How to arrange photos by month in Windows 10 c51d8347-c473-4124-8e16-2d69a6f6acfe?upload=true.png

6. After completing the steps, you may check if you’re able to arrange your photos properly.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Mar 4, 2019
  3. arrange photos in photo app

Hello,

By app design, Photos App arrange photos from newest to oldest. We recommend that you post your feedback and suggestion regarding the Photos App through Microsoft's Feedback Hub. To
    create some new feedback, you may follo0w the steps provided in this

link

Feel free to post your query should you need help.

Vanessa Oca, Mar 4, 2019
  4. gemiall Win User

WINDOWS 10- Has the option to arrange photos by month been removed?

You are spot on. This functionality is almost a must have in the modern day, where photos are taken easily and storage is inexpensive. Arranging photos in timeline oriented buckets is important. The new Windows 10 option with a Earlier This Year catchall
    bucket that become unwieldy in no time is unproductive. Arranging by month/day was a simple but key feature to previous version of Windows OS feature set. It is surprising (appalling?) that it appears to have been deleted from Windows 10.

gemiall, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How to arrange photos by month in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - arrange photos month

2. How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?: The new Microsoft Photos App does not arrange my photos for viewing in chronological order like the legacy app did and I do not see a way to sort the view.Iphone12 plugged in via USB. Photos are stored on the phone not in the cloud. The new Photos App is 2023.11090.12017.0....
  3. How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?: The new Microsoft Photos App does not arrange my photos for viewing in chronological order like the legacy app did and I do not see a way to sort the view.Iphone12 plugged in via USB. Photos are stored on the phone not in the cloud. The new Photos App is 2023.11090.12017.0....
  4. Libraries - Arrange by Month

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Libraries - Arrange by Month: In a Libraries->Pictures folder, if I arrange by Folder, my files are shown. If I arrange by Month, they are not.Some things I've tried after reading similar posts:-Rebooted-Created a new local test account-Created a new test folder and added to the librarySame results with a...
  5. How to temporarily change photos from being in folders to being arranged by date month and...

How to temporarily change photos from being in folders to being arranged by date month and...: I currently have my photos arranged in subject folders 65 primary folders with 29 subfolders within those 65. I need to review the photos by date regardless of subject; therefore, I need to arrange all photos by date TEMPORARILY. I need to be able to easily return them to...
  6. Windows 10-photos in arrange by month will not show all my pictures

Windows 10-photos in arrange by month will not show all my pictures: Hi,I finally figured out how to arrange pictures by month by going in through Libraries and right-clicking "arrange by". However, once I do that I cannot see all of my pictures. There are over 4,000 pictures in this folder from almost every month from 2013 to present. But...
  7. Arrange / group / sort by month is missing

Arrange / group / sort by month is missing: I cannot find the "month" selection under More... Details. The latest version does not have that selection. Please add it back! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrange-group-sort-by-month-is-missing/510377a2-4798-4927-8caf-15722849069b
  8. Windows 10 photo arrange by month right click menu option missing

Windows 10 photo arrange by month right click menu option missing: Hi When I right click in the library/picture pane on windows explorer the 'arrange by' menu option is missing [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-arrange-by-month-right-click-menu/ac239c48-f33e-4fe0-b9ec-f4d04fd8a7dd
  9. Arranging Photos

Arranging Photos: So I am having an issue viewing my photos in the correct order that they are in? For instance, let's say in one of my folders are my photos of a vacation. They're sorted by date + time, it's all correct. But, when I go to view the photos one by one in a slideshow, they're all...
  10. How do you arrange files by month?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you arrange files by month?: Just downloaded 10. How do you sort files (photos) by month? 17943

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to arrange photos in windows 10

2. how to arrange pictures in windows 10

3. arrange photos windows 10

4. arrange photos in windows 10,
  5. arranging photos windows 10,
  6. windows group pictures by month,
  7. how to arrange my photos in windows 10,
  8. how do i arrange pictures inm windows 10,
  9. how to arrange pictures by month,
  10. organize pictures windows 10,
  11. how to organize photos in windows 10,