Windows 10: How to ask for a refund (Windows Phone App)?

Discus and support How to ask for a refund (Windows Phone App)? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased WinGo Maps and it turns out it doesn't launch on my Windows Phone. I get this window at the starting screen : [IMG] I'd like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AstridEsBE, Aug 21, 2018.

1. How to ask for a refund (Windows Phone App)?

Hello,

I purchased WinGo Maps and it turns out it doesn't launch on my Windows Phone.

I get this window at the starting screen :

How to ask for a refund (Windows Phone App)? [​IMG]

I'd like a refund but I can't find a way. Looks like the product is not refundable but since it's not working I'd like my money back...

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

:)

AstridEsBE, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Harry Gow Win User
    App Support/Refund

Hi very upset, bought app in windows 10 store which did not work, so wanted refund. No link in store for refund, so did a web search, went on live chat, bounced me to another web chat. They advised me to phone USA, which would cost more than I paid for app, eventually got UK phone number and refund. It only took four hours. When I asked how to supply meaningful feedback regarding windows store, agent very reluctant to supply any details. Microsoft is losing market share to Apple and Google. Customers need confidence when they have a problem with an app purchase that it will be sorted quickly and without fuss. Both of you main rivals have achieved this. A app refund would have taken minutes with Apple or Google, not four hours. If you want to gain back market share, you need to improve customer experience when things go wrong. Which they will, it the natural of tech that things will go wrong and customers expect problems to be dealt with quickly. Microsoft is new to the app market and customers will measure them against how they rivals deal with these problems. Microsoft need to be a the same level as them when dealing with these problems or better if they want to complete. Using windows 10 as upgrade from Windows 7. I am thinking of buying new tablet and the poor customer experience I have receive will influence might decision on the platform I choose to buy.

Harry Gow, Aug 21, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

How to ask for a refund (Windows Phone App)?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

How to ask for a refund (Windows Phone App)?

1. How to ask for a refund (Windows Phone App)? - Similar Threads - ask refund Phone

2. Phone Link App continuously asks for feedback.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App continuously asks for feedback.: The Phone Link app is constantly asking for feedback and it's driving me insane. It seems a feature directly built into the app, because the Feedback hub has been uninstalled and Windows set to ask for feedback "Never" on all machines. Please, for my already teetering sanity,...
  3. Phone Link App continuously asks for feedback.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App continuously asks for feedback.: The Phone Link app is constantly asking for feedback and it's driving me insane. It seems a feature directly built into the app, because the Feedback hub has been uninstalled and Windows set to ask for feedback "Never" on all machines. Please, for my already teetering sanity,...
  4. To Ask For A Windows Phone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    To Ask For A Windows Phone: Hello Team Microsoft ... A Windows Phone This Side . I Wanted To Make A Windows Phone Video On My YouTube Channel But My Windows Phone No Longer Works . Do You Have A Windows Phone In Your Inventory Which You Can Send To Me? Thanks...
  5. To Ask For A Windows Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Ask For A Windows Phone: Hello Team Microsoft ... A Windows Phone This Side . I Wanted To Make A Windows Phone Video On My YouTube Channel But My Windows Phone No Longer Works . Do You Have A Windows Phone In Your Inventory Which You Can Send To Me? Thanks...
  6. To Ask For A Windows Phone

7. Your Phone App asking for update

Your Phone App asking for update: I had recently updated my windows to version 2004 and the Your phone app was automatically added when i tried to use the app it is asking for update ,when i click on the update button i was switched to the Microsoft store ,but at there was no update button only Launch button...
  8. App Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Refund: How do I get a refund for HD Movie Maker Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-refund/511a0b46-efcf-4995-8947-34cda91479f7
  9. App refund

App refund: Bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 app, for my PC yesterday. It is painfully slow and consequently virtually un-usable. How can I get a refund for my purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-refund/a982107f-94b6-4cf7-bfb8-bb290b7dbf24
  10. Phone refund scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone refund scam: Today April 8th 2019 I had a guy with a Mideastern or India accent call and tell me I was get a refund from Microsoft for 200 dollars which was funny I have not send Microsoft 200 dollars. Then he want me to give him access to my computer. I told him I don't give anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to refund apps on windows phone