Windows 10: how to ask read reciept on hotmail/outlook/live free account?

Discus and support how to ask read reciept on hotmail/outlook/live free account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure how I would refer to it since there has been various names changes. I have a Hotmail account not premium and would like to get a read receipt,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luis37, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Luis37 Win User

how to ask read reciept on hotmail/outlook/live free account?

Not sure how I would refer to it since there has been various names changes. I have a Hotmail account not premium and would like to get a read receipt, but so far haven't been able to figure out how to do that.

I use Windows 10 with the preloaded email app, as well as android.

thank you,

L

:)

Luis37, Dec 31, 2019
  2. ocgmj Win User

Outlook 2010 + Hotmail account Bug...

Have you download the outlook hotmail connector ?

ocgmj, Dec 31, 2019
  3. STUPID Windows Live Hotmail

STUPID Windows Live Hotmail - NOW FIXED

PROBLEM:
    Microsoft Outlook Express has stopped working / is not working with hotmail. Yesterday it was working. Today it is not.

I've been using hotmail/outlook express for the last 6 years or so. (And without any problems). BUT today, without my knowledge, MS has upgraded *downgraded?* my hotmail accounts to the new Windows Live Hotmail, which DOES NOT WORK with outlook express.

ALL MY EMAILS ARE STUCK. *Bang Head :banghead: RETARDS! This is my business mail too!

EDIT: SOLUTION FOUND See below

lemonadesoda, Dec 31, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Windows Live Hotmail Worldwide

Microsoft Corp. today announced that Windows Live Hotmail, the successor to MSN Hotmail, is launching globally in 36 languages. Windows Live Hotmail will deliver a safer, more powerful and productive e-mail experience than previous versions with flexible access via the Web, on a mobile phone or with an e-mail client. As Windows Live Hotmail begins rolling out on May 7 and continues over the coming days, consumers will be able to visit Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft to sign up for a new Windows Live Hotmail account. Current MSN Hotmail customers can also update their existing account to Windows Live Hotmail by logging into their account and clicking on the green Join Windows Live Hotmail button. Later this month Windows Live Hotmail customers will also be able to access their Windows Live Hotmail e-mail and contacts for free using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 via the new Microsoft Office Outlook Connector beta.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

1. how to ask read reciept on hotmail/outlook/live free account? - Similar Threads - ask read reciept

2. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I have a reconditioned Dell PC desktop purchased recently and works well and is much quicker than my old PC. But although i had all my files that I wanted transferred to the new PC I can no longer access my Outlook account I had both an Outlook and separate Hotmail account...
  3. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I have a reconditioned Dell PC desktop purchased recently and works well and is much quicker than my old PC. But although i had all my files that I wanted transferred to the new PC I can no longer access my Outlook account I had both an Outlook and separate Hotmail account...
  4. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. outlook hotmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook hotmail: why do i have 2 inbox 2 sent 2 draft etc is there a way to fix this in my hotmail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-hotmail/95c41955-1ac5-4668-a794-e242b9a7613c
  6. hotmail and Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail and Outlook: all my incoming mails from hotmail.com are going directly to trash. the same happens with my hotmail account set up in Outlook. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-and-outlook/d10b9d79-e209-493a-9cfd-f49f7e4cc08a"
  7. Outlook Live (Hotmail) SPAM filtering

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Live (Hotmail) SPAM filtering: Over the weekend either Microsoft changed something or they have a problem with SPAM filtering. I had my filters set for maximum junk mail filtering and its been working OK for years. Now most of the junk mail is showing up in my inbox. I haven't changed any settings. 148858
  8. Outlook Requires "Signed In" to access Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Requires "Signed In" to access Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I thought this might have been the result of a recent update, but it only affects one of my machines. Normally, I use Outlook without "signing in" to a Microsoft/ MS Office account. I independently, during account setup, set up my hotmail account. This was fine on both of my...
  9. Outlook & Hotmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook & Hotmail: Outlook Mail that I send to Hotmail.com is rejected. Any ideas Thanks 77094
  10. Issues with hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Issues with hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016: I have many hotmail accounts (over 10) and was using Windows Live Mail 2012. Because WLM stopped support for ActiveSync, I switched to Outlook 2016. One issue I see is when I add my hotmail accounts to outlook, some are setup as "Microsoft Exchange" and some are "Exchange...