Windows 10: How to attach two digital license key with one account?

Discus and support How to attach two digital license key with one account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have two digital license key. How can I attach both of them to one account, so that whenever i buy a second laptop and login with Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kabir-Malik, May 17, 2019.

1. How to attach two digital license key with one account?

I have two digital license key. How can I attach both of them to one account, so that whenever i buy a second laptop and login with Microsoft account that will be activated using second key.

:)

Kabir-Malik, May 17, 2019

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

How to attach two digital license key with one account? [​IMG]

MCardona81, May 17, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 17, 2019
  4. How to attach two digital license key with one account?

Link my digital license to more than one Microsoft account

Hi,

About your queries, kindly see the answers below:

• Digital license key can only be link to one Microsoft account.
    • Logging out your Microsoft account will unlink your digital license key. Once your digital license key is associated with your Microsoft account, you may

reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change
    • Anything that's related to your digital license.

Don’t hesitate to inform us if you have any other concerns.

Regile Reb, May 17, 2019
Thema:

How to attach two digital license key with one account?

1. How to attach two digital license key with one account? - Similar Threads - attach digital license

2. How to replace digital OEM License with digital Retail License No Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to replace digital OEM License with digital Retail License No Product Key: Hi Everyone,I upgraded my desktop, mainboard + cpu + NVMe. I wished to keep NVME but it was not detected on new mobo, I had to change it too. It was bad memory with Manufacturer. I found that new NVMe has OS pre-installed with OEM lic somehow, but I want to transfer my Retail...
  3. How to replace digital OEM License with digital Retail License No Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to replace digital OEM License with digital Retail License No Product Key: Hi Everyone,I upgraded my desktop, mainboard + cpu + NVMe. I wished to keep NVME but it was not detected on new mobo, I had to change it too. It was bad memory with Manufacturer. I found that new NVMe has OS pre-installed with OEM lic somehow, but I want to transfer my Retail...
  4. Same Digital License on Two Computers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same Digital License on Two Computers?: I built a Windows 8.1 computer that was eventually upgraded to Windows 10 for free so no OEM license. Recently I built a new computer with the intent to transfer the license from the old to the new. For some reason they are both still activated. My old computer says "Windows...
  5. One Microsoft Account for two Windows 10 licenses

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Microsoft Account for two Windows 10 licenses: I have a Samsung Notebook that came with Windows 10, and I have been using it for more than a year.I just got a used Dell Desktop from a friend who moved out of town and no longer wanted the desktop. When I booted the desktop up, it was like a brand new device, and I had to...
  6. digital license key

digital license key: I purchased a copy of windows 10 pro and it had a digital key code, my computer crashed and i need to reinstall. Where would I find that key code. I can see my purchase on the store but do not see a key code. TIA...
  7. Digital license key

Digital license key: How to transfer digital license key for windows 10 pro to another owner ? 169705
  8. Two digital license into one microsoft account?

Two digital license into one microsoft account?: Hello, I've been wondering if it is alright to link another digital license into a microsoft account that has already a digital license linked into it? I hope someone knows something about this. Thank you!...
  9. Accessing License keys and or digital keys

Accessing License keys and or digital keys: I have 5 computers all with windows 10 home on them. Does my microsoft account maintain all the product keys to these 5 copies of Windows Home? If yes, where do I find them. I'm sure I can pull each one up independently, it would just be more convienient and comforting...
  10. Digital License key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Digital License key: How do I find my licence key? I originally purchased windows 7pro, updated to windows 10 and now want to move the licence to a new computer but I can seem to find the key but it does say it’s linked to my Microsoft account? Any help would be appreciated submitted by...