Windows 10: How to authorize specific software running without admin PIN or password

Discus and support How to authorize specific software running without admin PIN or password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I created a local standard user, let's say it A, which is not an administrative user. Here's the target: I want to make some specific software... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lim Panacea, Oct 9, 2020.

1. How to authorize specific software running without admin PIN or password

I created a local standard user, let's say it A, which is not an administrative user.

Here's the target: I want to make some specific software running without admin PIN or password.

However, when I try to install or open other software, or modify some system settings, there must appear a hint where I should input my admin PIN or password.

Here's the solution I found:

[1] UAC setting: It doesn't work since It makes all the software running without PIN or password

If anyone could give me some hint or solution, that would be really helpful. Thanks a lot.

:)

Lim Panacea, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Oct 9, 2020
  4. freeboy Win User

How to authorize specific software running without admin PIN or password

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

How to authorize specific software running without admin PIN or password

1. How to authorize specific software running without admin PIN or password - Similar Threads - authorize specific software

2. Group Policy to allow specific users to install specific software without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group Policy to allow specific users to install specific software without admin privileges: I am a newly system administrator for an organization and I am trying to create a Group Policy that will allow specific users to download and use certain software like LogMeIn123 without having to use admin privileges. We don't want to give full admin rights, but only for...
  3. Group Policy to allow specific users to install specific software without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy to allow specific users to install specific software without admin privileges: I am a newly system administrator for an organization and I am trying to create a Group Policy that will allow specific users to download and use certain software like LogMeIn123 without having to use admin privileges. We don't want to give full admin rights, but only for...
  4. Group Policy to allow specific users to install specific software without admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  6. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  7. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

8. how to install a software without admin access

how to install a software without admin access: hi all my pc's environment has a domain. every time common user wants to install some software. weadmin need to install our username and password. It's very inconvenient. so i want to know if any method to solve the problem?any tool can solve it? we have no SCCM....
  9. Run UWP apps with admin rights, start software as admin without password.

Run UWP apps with admin rights, start software as admin without password.: Hello everybody, I have two problems regarding user accounts without admin rights: UWP apps: Is there really no way to execute UWP apps like "Settings" with admin rights? Win32/64 software: Would like to run a software with admin rights, but the user should not get the...
  10. How to run installed application without admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run installed application without admin password: We have installed HIkvision NVR with 4 IP cameras. We are using the application tool called SADP but it is always asking for admin user and password. I want to install this application on end user laptop that does not has admin. Is there a workaround to open it without...