Windows 10: How to auto connect to multiple wifi networks?

Discus and support How to auto connect to multiple wifi networks? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all. Can you help me configure my Win10 to automatically connect to multiple wifi networks? I have wifi at home so when I get to the office I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gokart, Jan 4, 2016.

1. gokart Win User

How to auto connect to multiple wifi networks?

Hi all.

Can you help me configure my Win10 to automatically connect to multiple wifi networks?

I have wifi at home so when I get to the office I have to configure the "manage wifi settings" on my laptop, click "forget" my home wifi, and manually enter the office wifi password. I repeat the same process when I get home from the office or use the wifi in my brother's house. I had this on my Windows 7 but can't figure out how to in Win10.

Minor issues, I know, but still a pain. TIA *Smile

:)

gokart, Jan 4, 2016

2. auto connect to multiple wifi

As above, Smartconnect works very well....

LanceH---01, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Goozzez Win User
    auto connect to multiple wifi

My home, school and work wifi network is set as an access point. I set that he should "scan" for wifi networks every 5 minutes, but he should also connect with it to sync my mails.

I have only the option of choosing one access point...

Goozzez, Jan 4, 2016
  4. gokart Win User

I've figured it out. Thanks anyways *Smile

gokart, Jan 4, 2016
  5. It should do this automatically.

nigelmercier, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to auto connect to multiple wifi networks? - Similar Threads - auto connect multiple

2. how to default to NOT auto-connect wifi channels?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to default to NOT auto-connect wifi channels?: WIFI scans for channels and sets "connect automatically" by default. I want the Default to be "NOT connect automatically"That is what I want, note, not necessarily what you think I should want. PleaseI want to choose the one channel I want to connect to.I want other channels...
  3. how to default to NOT auto-connect wifi channels?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to default to NOT auto-connect wifi channels?: WIFI scans for channels and sets "connect automatically" by default. I want the Default to be "NOT connect automatically"That is what I want, note, not necessarily what you think I should want. PleaseI want to choose the one channel I want to connect to.I want other channels...
  4. how to default to NOT auto-connect wifi channels?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How can I disable auto-connecting to unknown open wifi networks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I disable auto-connecting to unknown open wifi networks?: I see this question asked a lot, and I see the same answer posted a lot as well. Here's the scenario. I have a secure wifi network at home. I have a desktop running windows 10. My desktop doesn't go traveling with me and there is no need for it to ever connect to a...
  6. multiple wifi adapters - auto-connect network SSID per adapter?

multiple wifi adapters - auto-connect network SSID per adapter?: OK... I have two WiFi adapters.. one internal and one USB. Is it possible to have settings for each adapter to only auto-connect to a specific SSID per adapter? i.e. My main adapter I want SSID HOME and HOME2 to auto-connect only. My USB adapter I want SSID...
  7. Wifi auto connect to random useless network.

Wifi auto connect to random useless network.: I'm struggling with a network that keeps kicking me out of the one I'm connected to and connecting itself to it. The network is not in my list and continuously get connected to it even though it doesn't provide internet. I'm having to connect to my own wifi every 5 minutes...
  8. How to connect to wifi network

How to connect to wifi network: I want to connect my computer to the wireless router without using an Ethernet cable. Please describe how I can do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-to-connect-to-wifi-network/20bc7ef9-889d-46b8-9479-e5c0592a24ba
  9. How to remove Multiple Network Connections?

How to remove Multiple Network Connections?: I have a pocket Wifi Device, however, it is NOT using Wifi connection, as I have it connected to my PC using an USB Cable. Every morning I turn on my PC, it creates a new network connection, for example "Network 7" How do I remove Network 1 to 6, and where are they...
  10. Wifi Auto Connect

Wifi Auto Connect: I have a PC out in my building and it runs off wifi, sometimes my modem shuts down and reboots but it will take like 5-10 minutes unless I go all the way back to the house and power cycle it. The problem is my windows 10 is set to auto connect to it but never does unless I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win10 multiple wifi autoconnects